Mission Accomplished

Not a Creature was Stirring......

Eric had his hand over Minwoo’s eyes as he led him into their living room, making sure his husband didn’t run into anything as they walked.

“Baby, you know I don’t like surprises.” Minwoo whined as he tried, unsuccessfully, to pull Eric’s hand away.

“Just go with it, MinMin.” Eric chuckled and using his other hand, caught both of his husband’s hand and brought them up for a kiss. Minwoo growled softly and surrendered. “Fine but it better not be anything gross.”

 His voice was petulant, belying the excitement he was really feeling. They have been married less than a year and Eric always surprises him in the sweetest ways. Minwoo smiles softly, remembering his birthday. Eric had given him a weekend away and they had spent some much needed time alone together.

“Almost there, baby love.” Eric stopped in the middle of the living room and uncovered Minwoo’s eyes.

“Surprise baby!” He stood beside Minwoo, a proud smile plastered on his handsome face as his surprised is revealed.

Stretching from one wall to the other, a climbing wall has been assembled. The hand and foot holds go clear up to their 10 foot ceilings. A track set up with a safety harness spans the entire length of the wall, the harnesses bright orange.

Minwoo looked at Eric, shocked painted on his face. “But…. how……when?”

He laughed as he led him over to the wall. “When you were out shopping earlier I had the people from your gym come put it in. Do you love it, baby?”

With a smile on his face he pushes Eric to the wall, making sure there are handholds on both sides of him. He quickly climbs the wall and kisses Eric.

“Of course I do baby. I can finally kiss you without my step stool.” With a grin he kisses him again. No wonder Eric sent him to about 10 different stores today.

Stunned from the sudden kisses, Eric can only mutter, “Merry Christmas ba- “, before Minwoo captures his lips again, his head level with his husband’s.......finally.

A/N----i really hope that everyone is enjoying reading these. I was a little less active while trying to finish college and now that I finally graduated (12/16/16) I will hopefully find more time to write......until I find a big girl job that is lol but even then I should be way more active than lately.