Santa Surprise

Not a Creature was Stirring......

BANG!!! CRASH!!! THUMP!!

Hyesung was startled out of a deep sleep by a commotion in the living room. He crept out of bed, grabbed his phone off the charger and one of the shoes he’d kicked off when he went to bed and walked quietly out of the bedroom. There was a faint glow coming from the living room, even though he was certain he’d turned all the lights out when he came to bed. He heard another series of thumps and crashes and a string of whispered expletives.

*………. dammit! *

Certain he was about to walk into his living room and find a criminal, he dialed 122 and raised the shoe, ready to throw it. What he saw was more shocking than a masked robber.

JunJin was standing in the middle of the living room, trying to wrap silver garland around a tree that already had lights on it. Some of the branches are crooked and a few are even snapped, dangling limply. Scattered on the floor at his feet are boxes of ornaments. A few boxes are crushed like they were stepped on and broken glass littered the floor. JunJin himself was a shocking sight was well. He was dressed in red satin shorts, a sheer red shirt with white faux fur around the neckline and at the bottom of the sleeves. On his head he wore a Santa hat with a huge white pom pom on it.

“JunJin!” Hyesung called out sharply. “What are you doing here? It’s….” He glanced at his phone, “the middle of the night.” He couldn’t stop staring at what he had on. “And what on earth are you wearing?”

JunJin turned so quickly he almost made the tree crash to the floor, startled at the sound of Hyesung’s voice. “You’re supposed to be sleeping.” His bottom lip stuck out as he pouted.

“Well I was sleeping but you made so much damn noise it woke me up.” Hyesung threw the shoe in his hand at JunJin.

“OUCH!! That hurt, pabo!” JunJin cried out when the shoe hit him in the arm.

Hyesung rushed over and rubbed the spot his shoe hit. “I’m sorry baby. You just startled me.” He kisses the spot through the sheer material.

“I was just trying to surprise you, baby.” He tilts Hyesung’s chin up and kisses him softly, looking into his lover’s gorgeous brown eyes. He pulls back for a moment.

“Merry Christmas, baby.”

Hyesung kisses him back, whispering against JunJin’s lips.

“Merry Christmas to you too, pabo”