Epilogue

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members who lost cornered the leader who began to nervously look around. "I'm going to kill you." Heechul hissed out. "He's bluffing!" Youngwoon suddenly said which made the others turn towards him with confused looks on their faces, How do you know?" Donghae asked, looking back and forth between Jungsu and Youngwoon. "Because he hasn't looked anyone in the eye." The members 'oh'ed at the realisation that Youngwoon was in fact right. "Oh that means the bet isn't over yet-" "Sungmin already said he tops though.." Siwon cut Heechul off which earned him a glare from the older man. "But how do we know he's not lying?" Kibum asked. "Why would he lie?" Henry questioned back, "Entertainment?" The youngest shrugged at the answer. "I can't sit here and wait. I'm going in there and finding out the truth." Heechul announced before going toward KyuMin's room. "Heechul wait!" Jungsu called out but was ignored. The second eldest popped his knuckles before opening the door "Thought I topped! Can you believe tha- Heechul-hyung?! What are you doing in here?" Sungmin asked nervously. "No. Repeat what you said just now." The younger man swallowed thickly, "I w-was just telling Kyuhyun how you guys thought he topped in the relationship. That's all.." Sungmin his lips while Heechul stared at him with a smirk, "'Thought I topped' Hmm.. Sungminie, that doesn't sound like what you just said though." The overconfident man said. "Heechul! I told you to not come into their room!" Jungsu panted. "Tell me, Jungsu, why did you ask Sungmin to lie? Is it because you wanted the dinner?" The older man looked away. "Why are you always jumping to conclusions-" "You're still so bad at lying. Just tell me how you pulled that off? Because I'm actually impressed. The leader sighed, "Well,"

"Sungmin! Come here, quickly!" Said man walked into Jungsu's room and closed the door after the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter