Final

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's so obvious that Kyuhyun tops." "But Sungmin is so.. Dominant." This is what Donghae and Hyukjae have been fighting over for the past hour and Jungsu was getting very annoyed with them. "Please just shut up or take your argument somewhere else." The leader begged. He could feel a headache coming and the two childish men were making it worse. "Teukie, you okay?" Heechul asked as he walked into the living room. "No. These two having been arguing over who tops in KyuMin and I'm sick and tired of it." Heechul stared at him blankly before turning to the younger members, "I think Kyuhyun does." Jungsu groaned while Hyukjae and Donghae turned their attention to the second oldest, "Heechul! Don't encourage them." Heechul rolled his eyes before bringing the two younger members to the dining room. 

Heechul grabbed a pen and paper and wrote something down before sending the two off to get the other members except Kyuhyun and Sungmin. "Why are we here?" Youngwoon asked as they all gathered around the table. "We're making a bet on who tops in KyuMin. The winners get a no money limit dinner. The losers have to pay for it." Heechul explained. The others looked at one another before nodding in agreement. "How will we find out though?" Donghee questioned. "We'll find out eventually." was all Heechul said before writing down everyone's names. 

 

Kyuhyun tops|Sungmin tops

|

Heechul | Hyukjae

     Donghae | Youngwoon

Siwon | Kibum

Jongwoon | Zhoumi    

Donghee | Hangeng

        Henry | Ryeowook

 

"If you change your minds on who tops, tell me. You can change it as many times as you want." and with that, Heechul left with the list. "Aw Wookie-hyung only thinks Sungmin-hyung tops because he always wanted to." Henry teased. "I do top. Ask Jongwoon-hyung." Ryeowook left with a smirk. Everyone turned towards Jongwoon with shocked faces. The latter blushed and retreated to his room. "Hyung bottoms?!" Donghae finally broke the silence. "Well that's one thing he has in common with Hyukie. Everyone thinks they top but they don't." Donghae announced, "Yah! You were supposed to keep that between us!" Hyukjae yelled. "We can hear your moans hyung. You're very loud." Siwon patted him on the shoulder and left the room. "Hangeng-hyung, who tops in your relationship?" Kibum asked quietly. "Me and Heechul switch." Hangeng admitted. Everyone nodded. "Yah why didn't you ask me?" Youngwoon asked, quite annoyed that they had left him out. "Because we can hear Teukie-hyung screaming every other night." Henry said as they all left them room before Youngwoon could react.

 

Heechul groaned at the knock on his door. "Come in!" It was Jongwoon. "I.. I changed my mind. I think Sungmin tops." The elder of the two smirked, 'The more the other members think Sungmin tops, the more expensive the dinner can be.' "Are you sure Jongwoonie~ What if you're wrong and Kyu actually tops?" Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter