Chapter 3

FADE

 IN BUSAN        

It was almost 4:30 AM in the morning when Jungkook woke up for his very first duty of the day. He delivers newspapers in the early morning and work on a coffee shop. He works part time jobs as much as possible to reduce the burden from Jin to provide financial suppport with his little earnings.

 

JUNGKOOK's POV: 

As my exams will be held after the break, I always carry a book to my work place so that I can study during my leisure. I'm lucky in this case as the owner understand my situation. 

"Ayy KOOKIE!!!! wassup??" Hoseok Hyung came into the coffee shop with big smile as always. BTS, my friends always come to this shop before an hour (evening) and wait for my shift to end so that we can hang out together on our everyday spot (Gwangan Beach). It looks beautiful during evening and night time and it's also the best place where we can refresh our mind  before going back to home. 

"Hey hyung, how was your day?" I asked him while i put my book inside my bag.

"I went for shopping, and saw tons of pretty ladies!!! they made my day" he said while he ruffle his hair with excitment. Well...haha he's funny

"Where are the others?" I asked when other members didn't showed up

"They went to a college friend's party, they must be drunk by now i guess, and Chimchim will be here with his girlfriend"  he said while he were busy with his phonearrow-10x10.png. "We are the only one who don't have a girlfirend besides Jimin" He made a pout lips  and murmured while still fixing his eyes on his mobile

"Ohh...Seulgi noona will be coming here for the first time, right?" i asked while scratching my neck

"Yes i think...why are you being nervous? why are you afraid of girls? haha, they're not monsters, they are angels!! angels sent by God from heaven" He said. I know he's being sarcastic.

"Ani...it's just that i don't want people to find out that i work" I told him while taking a seat across him and that's when Jimin hyung and Seulgi noona walked inside the shop talking to each other, Jimiin hyung smiled and sat near me while noona smiled and we greeted each other.

"Anneong noona, Jimin hyung!" I smiled 

"Anneong Kookie!" she greeted with a bright smile and looked around the cafe.

"Where were you two?" Jhope hyung asked them as he carefully placed his phone on the table. Hoseok hyung don't really feel awkward around Seulgi noona as they're close friends and hang out often. And also they go to the same university.

"Nowhere, Chimchim made lunch for me" she smiled  while looking at Jimin hyung who turned red.

It's cute to see them together. Jimin hyung seems so happy whenever she's beside him. He really love her alot. They are together for almost two years. Yoongi hyung always tease Jimin hyung for taking 3 years to finally confess his love to her. Jimin hyung used to be afraid of noona because she always looks angry but she's totally opposite. She's really a warm hearted person who takes care of people. 

Funny how i've always been single. I never had any romantic feelings towards anyone. I wonder how is it to be in love with someone.   

"So, do you guys want anything?" I asked them while preparing to take their orders.

"NO" Jhope and Jimin hyung answered together.

"what about you Noona?" I asked  Seulgi noona who also said NO. I'm surprised.

"Ah well...then fine! i'll go and change my clothes and we can move out." I excused myself.

 

After I changed back to my normal clothes, we went out and ate dinner together and went to our usual spot. It is quiet because Taehyung is not here. lol

Seulgi noona and Jimin hyung sat together little far from where me and jhope hyung were sitting.

 

"Look at Jimin acting all lovey dovey and showing aegyo to Seulgi" Jhope looked at them and laughed

"well, can't deny" I said.

"I wonder if Jin hyung is home or not, he comes home late these past few days" I sighed.

"He thinks he's a machine, I told you guys that if you guys needs any help, we are always here, hyung is the only one who doesn't listen to us" this time jhope hyung said  with a serious tone.

 

While we were talking , Seulgi noona and Jimin hyung came to us "Hey guys, I'll walk Seulgi to her home. It's already late, you guys better get going too" Jimin hyung said

 "Yea sure" Jhope hyung and I stood up and decided to go home 

"come on let's go together" Jhope hyung said and we started to walk.

 

Few minutes later, we greeted and part our ways. While i were walking on my way to home i received a message

*1 new message*

It's Jin hyung......... "Kookie ah, it's already late, come back home. be safe"

That's when I realized that it was almost 11:30 PM. I walked as fast as i can and after 15 minutes I reached home. I slowly opened the door and saw Jin hyung sitting on the floor with his phone.

"welcome home" he said while still typing something on his phone

"mianhe hyung, I lost track of time" I walked in after removing my shoes

"it's alright, just make sure not to stay for too long outside during night, go get some rest. Good night" Jin hyung finally looked at me and smiled

"sure hyung, you too should take some rest. good night!" I smiled back and went into my room.

As we both work, we usually eat out, we rarely cook. Only when we don't have any schedules.

 

​​Later I took a warm shower before going toto bed.

I laid down my head on pillow and check my phone one last time before sleeping. 

*new notification*

"faceboook notification?" I murmured and saw a request. It's a friend request....

"Tzu-Tzuyu Ch-Chou?" I checked the girl's profile and found TWICE and some of my BTS friends as mutual friends. I accepted the request and decided to sleep.