Chapter 1

FADE

*Flashback (when Tzuyu was 13)*

 

After a week Tzuyu moved in to the new home in Seoul, it was the day she have to attend the new school. She was nervous and excited at the same time and also felt a bit sad because it's her first time living in a different city without her parents and she misses her friends and her sister, Nayeon.

 

"Aishh today is my first day at school, I hope I can get along with my classmates and not feel shy during introducing myself, how I wish omma appa and Nayeom unnie and my friends were here" Tzuyu thought while packing her bag, she turned back to look when her phonearrow-10x10.png rang and she widely smiled when she saw the caller name.

 

"Unnie~~ good morning" Tzuyu happily greeted

 

"Good morning Tzuyu-ah" Nayeon happily greeted back and kissed Tzuyu through phonearrow-10x10.png

 

"Unnie! I were just thinking about you guys" Tzuyu said in a little sad tone

 

"Tzuyu-ah, I know that you misses us, and how can I forget that it's your first day at school?" Nayeon replied in a cheerful voice to encourage her sister

 

"Thank you unnie" Tzuyu said shyly and was thankful to have unnie like Nayeon

 

"And guess what?" Nayeon said.

 

"What?" Tzuyu asked in a confused tone

 

"Your friends are here!" Nayeon screamed happily

 

"Really??" Tzuyu was surprised

 

"Tzuyu-ah!! We miss you baby! Hope your day will go well, saranghae! Good luck!" Sana, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and other happily greeted Tzuyu in unison

 

"Thank you & I miss you guys" Tzuyu replied while smiling

 

"Tzuyu-ah, you'll be late if we keep talking, you should go now! Good luck, bye" Nayeon said as she didn't wanted Tzuyu to be late on her first day

"Thanks unnie and bye, I'll talk to guys after school" Tzuyu hung up.

 

After she hung up the call, Tzuyu took her bag andarrow-10x10.png made her way to school and thought everyone called her to wish her luck for first day at school except for her parents.

 

ON SCHOOL

 

Tzuyu look around the school campus  and went inside the building to search her classroom by herself because she was too shy to ask anyone.

 

After few minutes she finally found her classroom and went inside and sat while waiting for teacher. She was new and didn't know how to approach and start talking with the other students.

 

She noticed that the seat beside her is empty, "First day, and got a seat beside no one, great choice Tzuyu" Tzuyu sighed

 

*Beep beep*  Tzuyu slowly pulled her phonearrow-10x10.png out from her bag to check who sent her a text.

"Tzuyu-ah, fighting! ^^ Have a good day uri princess

- Omma & Appa loves you <3Tzuyu smiled while reading her parents    text message.

Right her she replied to her parents text, a teacher came in.

"Good morning students!"  Miss Choi greeted the students

 

"So class before we start our lesson, we have a ne-" Miss Choi was interrupted by a guy who was standing near the door

 

"May I come in Miss Choi?!" The guy asked while breathing heavily

 

"Whoa, he's handsome" Tzuyu kept staring at the guy, she can feel her heart beating faster and she knew she already have a crush on him.

 

"Yugyeom, you're late again! What's wrong with you?" Miss Choi looked at Yugyeom with the "can-you-please-explain?" look

 

"Okay, so he's name is Yugyeom" Tzuyu thought

 

"Ah Miss Choi! Sorry! I'm only 2 minutes late! Please let me in?" Yugyeom pleaded

 

"You have been late 2 times in a row, and this your third time today" Miss Choi crossed her arms

 

"Ah jebal! I promise I won't be late from tomorrow!" Yugyeom kept pleading because he doesn't have a reason for being late, it's just that he overslept (lol)

 

"Ok, come in and take your seat, but I won't let you in if you come late from tomorrow onwards" Miss Choi made it cleared and Yugyeom thanked her and took the empty seat beside Tzuyu

 

"So class, we have a new student" Miss Choi looked straight to Tzuyu gesturing her to come out and Tzuyu nodded

 

"He- hello everyone, I'm Chou Tzuyu from Busan and I'm your new classmate, I'm looking forward to get along with you all, thank you" Tzuyu did a 90 degree bow and introduced herself and went over to her seat. 

Yugyeom greeted her with a warm smile bowing a little with his head and Tzuyu greeted him back, both of them were too shy to start a conversation and Tzuyu could feel her heart acting strange.

 

All the boys were talking how pretty she looks and everyone were looking and smiling at her.

 

*After few hours it was leisure* 

Some students left for canteen and some stayed back in the classroom and Tzuyu talked to them for awhile.

 

"Should I go and eat something? Um well wait, it would be super awkward to eat by myself, I should wait till the last class and I can eat once I get home, but again I'm hungry now, what should I do?"  Tzuyu was confused and hungry, thinking if she should go eat or wait until she get home.

While she was deciding, a girl came to her and Tzuyu looked up to see who it was

"Hello, I'm Yeri"  Yeri smiled and reach out for a handshake

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Tzu-" Tzuyu shook her hand with Yeri

"Tzuyu! Right?" Yeri cut Tzuyu's sentence and they both giggle

"Yeah, right" Tzuyu smiled

"Friends?" Yeri smiled

"Sure! Friends!" Tzuyu exclaimed

"Hey Tzuyu! Wanna go to the canteen and eat together?" Yeri asked

"Sure, in fact I was hungry" Tzuyu agreed and smiled showing her teeth.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

*FLASHBACK (JUNGKOOK WAS 8 YEARS OLD & JIN 13 YEARS OLD)*

 

"Yah kookie ah, don't run! Hyung is tired" Jin said while chasing Jungkook 

 

"Okay hyung" Jungkook obeyed Jin's word and sat on a couch while watching t.v with his hyung

 

"Hyung, call mommy! It's already evening, I want to eat burger" Jungkook pulled Jin's arm.

 

"Ah Kookie ah, stop! How am I supposed to call if you keep pulling me?" Jin told while dialing mom's number 

 

After few rings, mom received their call.

"Omma!" Jin called

"Deh honey" Mom answered

"Omma, can you please bring some burgers on your way back home?" Jin asked while he was being disturbed by Jungkook 

"Omma come soon!!" Jungkook shouted happily so that his mom can hear.

"Sure!, Omma will be there in few minutes, take care of yourself and Kookie, and don't disturb your dad until I'm home, okay?" Mom replied and warned them not to mess around.

"Okay omma, be safe on your way back. Bye" Jin ended the call.

 

After waiting for more than an hour for their mom, Jungkook fell asleep on the couch while it was raining out and that's when his dad came downstairs and saw Jungkook sleeping while Jin was playing game.

 

"Seokjin.." Dad called Jin carefully not to wake up Jungkook 

"Oh? Deh appa" Jin responded while still concentrating on game.

"Your mom...." His dad stopped and tears rolled down

Jin stopped playing and he can feel that something is wrong, he stood up and went near to his dad.

"Appa! Mom? What??" Jin asked repeatedly shaking his dad's shoulder.

"Seokjin ah..omma's car got hit b- by an- another car, she- she's in the hospital right now"  his dad fell on his knees.

Jin was shocked and thought how his mother was talking happily just before few hours and started sobbing. As he is the older son, he needed to be strong.

"Appa" Jin called his dad while he was struggling to pull his dad up, "Don't cry appa, we need to be strong" Jin hugged him and moved his eyes to Jungkook, thinking how he'll face Jungkook.

"Appa let's go to hospital, you don't have to drive, I'll call a cab" 

Jin carried Jungkook who was still sleeping and went inside the cab along with his father. After few mins, Jungkook woke up and they reached their destination.

"Appa, hyung? Why we are here?" Jungkook asked while they walk inside the hospital.

"Kookie ah, mom is sick that's why we are here, she'll be fine" Jin faked a smile.

 

After 6 hours of surgery, the doctor sighed and announced that Mrs.Jeon is in coma, and it's hard to predict if she'll wake up or not.

Right after few weeks, Jungkook came to know the truth and he was broken. His cheerful image was missing and he became more matured, but he'll hide his feelings and would try his best to be happy because he knows his dad and hyung is already in pain and he didn't wanted to make them more worried. He and Jin both would visit their mom after school ends, hoping their mom would be there and call their names when they enter her room.

 

It's been a year and half, when doctor officially announced she will never recover after going through her reports.

After their mom died, Jin and Jungkook will watch their family videos and look at the old pictures and talk about the last conversation on the day of the incident. Jin still remember his mom's last words saying to take care of Jungkook and not to disturb his dad until she's home. He kept those words in his mind.

 

 

When Jin turned 18, and Jungkook 13, their dad totally changed, he went bankrupt and married a rich woman and eventually forced them to leave the house. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*