Chapter 2

FADE

*AT PRESENT*  

 TZUYU's POV :

 

Last night I came back home late, I fell asleep as soon as I laid down on bed. I usually don't stay out late but last night, Yugyeom and I went out on a date after a long time. We were best friends before we started dating. We're together for almost 8 months. 

 

Many events took place during these 8 months, he cheated on me many times yet I've forgave him, thinking he wouldn't repeat the same mistake again. I knew about him dating many girls from different schools in the past from his friends and I often find date invitations  whenever I check his phone or sometimes I find him asking girls out saying he's single.sigh. 

 

I, tbh don't want to break up 'cause he's been my long time crush and I've waited for him to ask me out and also I've never thought about any other guy and never dated anyone before him. I were happy after he confessed that he liked me since the first day (idk if it is true), but I've never revealed about me having a crush on him since day 1. No one knows except Nayeon unnie and my friends.

 

This time I've already decided to move on if he ever cheat on me, I just can't keep giving him chances just because I love him. My sister and friends doesn't like him as my boyfriend anyway.

   _________________________________________________________________

 It's our winter break and I decided not to go back home because Yeri and I have decided to study together because we have exams right after the break.

It's 10:26 am and I'm still sleepy, I can hear Yeri calling my name from downstairs. But I'm too lazy to respond. I can hear the footsteps getting closer and finally Yeri pushed the door.

"Yah Tzuyu! Wake up, your boyfriend is hitting up my phone since early morning" Yeri frustratingly said and laid her head down on my stomach while tapping on her phone.

"Why?" I mumbled still closing my eyes *yawn*

"Check your phone dummy, it's because you're not replying to his messages nor receiving his calls, he asked me to check if you're still alive" Yeri laughed at the last part.

I slowly opened my eyes glared at her but still she couldn't stop laughing. I checked my phone which was in silent.

 

*Yugyeom 7 missed calls*

*12 new messages from Yugyeom* 

 

"Oh god! I hope he won't get mad" I sat down along with Yeri on bed and call back him while Yeri is still busy with her phone.

 

*ring ring*

 

"Hey princess, good morning!" Yugyeom warmly greeted me, thank god he's not mad at me.

"Hey good.morning, i- I'm sorry my phone was in silent" I told him.

"It's fine, I know you're tired" He said in a cute voice and that's when my heart melted down

"Thanks, anyways why did you call me so early?" I asked him because I was worried.

"Tzuyu-ah, I wanted to ask if I can come over to your home, can I?" Yugyeom asked me and he continued when I was about to say.

"We only have 1 month before our final exam, I want to spend my time with you before you go back to Busan forever, we can study together! Right?" I'm glad that he want to spend his time with me.

"Well, how can I say no to that, sure you can come over, that's right we can start preparing for the exams! Together! Along with Yeri!" I was really excited.

"Yah yah!!! Don't you guys dare to make plans without me" Yeri jokingly yelled.

"Haha, well fine then I'll be there soon, bye! I love you" Yugyeom laughed 

"Okay, I love you too, bye" I ended the call and there's Yeri faking a cough.

 

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After awhile I went downstairs to have my breakfast. The maid is not at home, I sent her away to spend time with her family. So we have to prepare our own meals.

Yeri and I were in my room studying while waiting for Yugyeom. He's late as usual. While I were studying my phone vibrated showing messages in our twice group chat.

Dahyun : anyone there? Talk to me!!!!

Jihyo : O.O

Dahyun : Damn I'm so scared! What if I score poor grades!? 

Jeongyeon :GO BACK! 

Momo : Don't be so rude to her! XD *sarcasm*

Sana : Tzuyu! Where are you? 

Chaeyoung : She's reading these messages and also ignoring.

Me : yah, I'm not ignoring, it's because I'm lazy!

Chaeyoung : Told ya, she's reading haha

Dahyun : T.T 

Jeongyeon : GO BACK! 

Momo : Yah jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon : Right now I'm eating jokbal. *drool*

Momo : You know that I love you, right?

*Jeongyeon is offline*

MomoB*tch..

Me : Haha XD aigooo

Mina :  Friendly reminder guys! Don't forget about the get together party after exams, Tzuyu ah~ we will wait for you.

Me : Deh~ can't wait to see you guys!!

Jihyo : Can't wait to introduce you to BANGTAN!

Mina : yeah, unlucky that on that last vacation they weren't here! They ruined the plan :/  anyways I'm excited for the coming plan!!!

Dahyun : But Jungkook was here during the holidays.

Me : Who is Jungkook?

Chaeyoung : He's from BANGTAN, pabo!

Jihyo : He wouldn't have make it alone without the other members anyway. He's too shy to hang out alone with us. Just like Tzuyu lol. 

Dahyun : And also he works many part time jobs.So, that's impossible for him to hang out.

Me : How come I never knew about him? I know rest of them.

Mina : Didn't we mentioned about that introvert guy? That's Jungkook! 

Jihyo : You know him as the "shy introvert guy" it's just that we never mentioned his name haha, he's weird so we often forget about him.

 

I were chatting when Yugyeom came and sat beside me.

 

"Hey" he smiled and kissed my cheek and took out his books. Good thing, Yeri went downstairs to open door for Yugyeom when he came and she's still not here yet.

"You're late again" I smiled when he apologized. He's cute.

 

I grab my phone to reply to my group.

 

Me : Anyways guys, talk to you later! Yugyeom is here, we're going to study now.

 

None of them replied lol. I'm looking forward to meeting bangtan. I've heard about them from my friends but never met them.

We studied the whole day together until 9 pm, I told Yugyeom to go home because it was already late and cold outside and his parents must be worried.

Later that night after Yeri and I had dinner, we decided to sleep together since we are alone. She fell asleep while we were talking about the exams and plans for holidays.