My little sister

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

I ordered jajangmyun for dinner and was preparing the table for us to eat while she was bathing. I suddenly thought of her and chuckled. Never knew that nerd was sassy girl, I’m impressed.

Flashback

“Stupid Chanyeol hyung! I’m gonna make you drink lake water plus coke and let you whole day” I mumbled as I walked to the lake behind the school to collect some dirty lake water.

I was on the way to the lake until I heard someone yelling. Out of curiosity, I walk quietly and hid behind the wall listening to the conversation.

“Stay away from EXO and Kim Taehyung! This is our final warning”

What? Our idiotic fan again?

“But still, since you disobey us today, there will be a punishment for you” 

PUNISHMENT?!

I quickly move a bit to take a look at the victim and saw Gaeul on the ground.

HAN GAEUL?!

“”she cursed and I looked at her dumbfounded. Did she just curse???!!

Oh my god those es just pushed her twice?! I gotta help her before they kill her.

 “Are you guys done? You already tripped me twice” I heard her retort when I want to walk out from my hiding spot until I saw Gaeul looking at them unamused.

Maybe I should step back and watch a little more. I saw her stopped the girl from slapping her and pulled the other girl’s hair. This is so interesting to watch. She was trying to leave and I sighed in relief until I saw one of the es pull her into the lake and step on her.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?”

I step out and glared at the es.

“S-Sehun o-oppa”

“GET LOST” I said and pushed the girls aside and quickly jump into the lake to save Gaeul. The es helped their friend up and I pulled Gaeul up.

“Gaeul-ah” I slapped her cheeks few times but she give no response. I check her pulse and she is okay. Thank god. She was just unconscious. I glared at the es and they looked at me in fear.

“Mess with her again, I promise I’ll kill you” I said and one of them started to cry. “But o-oppa we j-“

“Shut the up and get lost” I spat and carried Gaeul bridal style to my car. I went back to grab her bag and saw the es gone. I drove all the way to my apartment and her phone suddenly rang,

“Hello?” I answered and a male speak, “Who are you? Where is Miss Gaeul??” he asked

“Something happened and she is in my apartment now. Do you want to come and have a look at her?” I asked and the male agreed to come to my apartment.

The male introduced himself as her butler, Mr.Park and he wanted to bring Gaeul back but I suggested to let her stay here since she is still unconscious, it will be a lot of work to keep carrying her around. He agreed and warned me not to do anything funny. I promised him I will ask her to call him back and send her back tomorrow. He left after telling me few things I should do. He also mentioned that he will help us to take a leave from school tomorrow. We exchanged phone number just in case I need him to come. I went back to my couch and look at the unconscious Gaeul. Should I help her change? Her uniform was wet and not to mention her bra is showing.. I can’t let her sleep like this…

I carry her to my room and sighed. I’m sorry Gaeul.

I removed her clothes, except her unders and clean her with warm towel. After that, I changed her into my clothes and tuck her to bed.

Her body is an art. Her skin is so smooth and flawless. Behind her clothes, she hid her curves so well.

Don’t judge me. I’m a teenage boy with hormone too, why should I restrain myself from looking while I have the chance?I’ve seen a number of so this is nothing much to me. At least I did nothing harmful to her.   

I quickly clean myself and lay down beside her. She looked quite pretty without glasses on. Okay, not so, but very beautiful. Yes. Beautiful is the word for her.

End of flashback

“Sehun-ssi??” I heard someone called me and I look at the dining room entrance, she stood there rubbing her eyes and yawning. So cute. And hot.

I kept staring at her while she was rubbing her eyes. She only wore my oversized shirt and her unders. Nothing else. My pants can’t fit her so I chose an oversized shirt that covers until middle of her thigh. Which is not a very wise choice.

“Sehun-ssi?” she called and I quickly snap back to reality. Stupid dirty mind.

“Come. Sit down and eat. I just ordered jajangmyun, is that okay with you?” I said and she grinned while walking to the table.

“Of course! I love it!” she said and take the seat opposite of me. “Thank you for the meal!” she said and start eating. I sat there amused due to her sudden change in behaviour.

In school she was quiet and shy, just now she was sassy, now she is childish..

“Stop staring at me Sehun-ssi” she said without looking at me and I chuckled. “I can’t. You looked like you haven’t eaten for years” I said and she glared at me “I’m hungry okay?” she said and I chuckled.

We finished our meal quietly and she volunteered to clean up so I went to the living room to watch tv. I felt someone sit beside me so I looked at her, “Wanna watch anything?” I asked and she looked at me, “Nope. I’m having a little headache. Just watch anything you like and ignore me, I’ll just sit here” she said and I nodded, “Want some painkiller?” I asked and she shook her head.

We sat down on the floor watching some boring show since the couch is still wet until I decided to start a conversation.

“Why didn’t you tell us about people bullying you?” I asked and she looked at me, “Sorry?” she said and I rolled my eyes,” I asked, why didn’t you tell any of us that you are being bullied?” I repeat and she oh-ed

“Why should I?” she said and I mentally facepalmed. “So we can help you?” I said and she looked at me as if I have 3 eyes, “Why should you help me?” she asked and I mentally flip table.

“Because we are friends?” I said and she nodded, “But I don’t want to bother you guys. And we barely know each other” she said and I nodded. She got her point.

“Well, we are worried bout you so please tell us anything next time. They cared for you very much, don’t ask me why. We’re friends, please remember that. I hope you know that they sincerely cared” I said and she smiled, “Thank you”.

We spent the res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter