Ninja in shining armor

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaeul's POV

"It's okay, I'll protect you." He smiles at me. I can feel heat rush up to my face as I see the smile. How can someone so chic has such a cute smile? I lower my head as I walk.I glance toward my side and see he is still walking by my side. After that, we part way with them as we walk back to our own class. Three of us enter our class, walking back to our own seat. My mind is replaying the smile of Oh Sehun. He freaking smiled at me just now. The famous ice prince smiled at me. Suddenly I trip over something. I close my eyes, mentally preparing myself to accept the embrace of the floor with my face but after a few seconds, I do not feel the expected pain on my face so I slowly open my eyes and right in front of my face, with only a few centimetres distance, Taehyung's frowning face is right in front of me so I quickly close my eyes again. 

"Are you okay?" Taehyung slowly pulls me toward him and let me to stand in front of him. I just nod my head and open one of my eyes. After I make sure, Taehyung is looking to the other side, I open both of my eyes.

"Look, Yerin-shi. I have no idea what had Gaeul done to you until you had to trip her on purpose." Taehyung glares at the girl sitting. 

"What are you talking about, Taehyung-shi? I did not trip on Gaeul-sho on purpose." The girl, Yerin smiles innocently. 

"Ya, Yerinnie did not trip that girl on purpose. That girl steps on Yerin's foot on purpose." The girl sitting beside Yerin glares at me. 

"Oh, so can you explain to me how did Gaeul step on Yerin-shi foot just now when Yerin-shi feet are under the table?" Taehyung asks but in a louder voice, clearly indicating that he is angry. Yerin and her friend just keep their mouth shut, looking down at the floor.

"Hah?! Answer my question." Taehyung steps forward and I quickly pull his hand.

"Taehyung-ah, just let it go. Maybe it's my fault after all." I said since I don't want to cause a scene right now, when the class is starting soon. Taehyung glances at me and sighs, he nods his head and gently pulls back his hand.

"Fine. I will just let it go." Taehyung glares at Yerin for one last time and walks toward his desk. What he doesn't see is how the Yerin girl turns from a girl who smiles innocently to a girl who glares at me like she want to kill me at that moment. 

"Ignore Yerin. She is just jealous anyway." Baekhyun appears beside me and gently pushes me to my seat. As soon as I take my seat, teacher enters the class and starts teaching. 

Taehyung's POV

Finally, those boring classes end and I regain my freedom or maybe not because I remember that I landed myself a detention. I walk toward Baekhyun who is waiting for me at the door. I slowly drag my feet as I really dislike detention. Both of us walk toward the detention room and as expected, there is no one in the room, only one student sitting at the teacher's desk.

"Oh, Suho hyung?" Baekhyun enter the room first and I follow him.

"Oh, so it's you guys. What did you do this time, Baek?" Suho hyung asks.

"Nothing else, just being late." Baekhyun shrugs his shoulder as both of us take our seat.

"You guys can do your homework." Suho hyung smiles at us before continue writes down something. Both of us take out our homework and starts to do our homework. 

Gaeul's POV

I am putting back the books in my locker, and also taking a few books with me so that I can do my homework later. 

"Yah, is it her?" I glance to my back and there are three girls standing behind me. 

"Yeah, this b*tch is the one who Sehun smile at just now." 

"Tsk, so she thinks that she is too awesome to even reply us." I sigh and decide to ignore the girls. I close my locker and lock it up, turning around, preparing to walk away but one of the girl pushes me back as hard as she can.

"Urgh." I groan as my back hit the locker.

"Do you seriously think you are that awesome? You are just a piece of sh*t that only know how to stick onto Sehun." The girl with long black hair glares at me.

"Yeah, please leave them alone. You are a disgrace to them. They just feel pity that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter