Oh Sehun

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“Hyung! Chocolate bubble tea is the best! How could you insult chocolate bubble tea in your facebook?!!!!!!” I smacked Baekhyun’s head due to anger. How could he insult my favourite chocolate bubble tea just because he can’t win me in LOL(league of legends).

“YAHHH!! OH SEHUN! How could you hit your hyung’s head?!!!” Baekhyun shouted and lightly smack my shoulder. I mehrong-ed him and walk away to Suho. “Hyung, I’ll go keep my things in the locker first, I’ll meet you guys at the basketball court later” I said and bid goodbye to my hyungs.

“YAH! CHOCOLATE BUBBLE TEA STILL AND TASTE LIKE !!!” Baekhyun shouted and I showed him my punch.

“Aish that immature hyung, keep insulting my bubble tea” I mumbled and reached my locker. I opened my locker and letters fell out from my locker again. I harshly threw all my things inside and grabbed my basketball jersey ignoring those letters from my fangirls.

“Omo, he is not collecting those letters again!” I heard a girl whispered to her friend. Geez, why don’t you speak with a microphone instead.

I slammed my locker harshly and step back without looking, “Ouch” I heard a small whimper. I turned around and saw a girl on the floor with her books and other things. Her long hair covered her face so I couldn’t really see her face. She quickly kneeled down and started to pick up her things.

“I’m so sorry!” I apologized and kneel down to pick up her things too. I saw her spectacle and handed it to her, “Here, your spectacle” I said and looked at her.

She grabbed her spectacle and quickly wore it back without a word. “I’ll go first” she said leaving me stunned for a while. I quickly wake up from my daydream and turn around to see her opening the locker beside mine. I stare at her for a while and slightly saw her scrapped knee thanks to the wind blowing her skirt. Don’t think too much, I just looked at her knee, nothing else okay.

I stood up and moved beside her and squat down beside her, she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. I ignored her and slightly pulled her skirt up showing her bleeding knee.

“What are you doing?!” She pushed my hands away harshly. “You’re bleeding” I said and stood up looking at her. “I am??” she said and pull her skirt up a little to look at her knee “Oh I am” she mumbled to herself “I’ll go first” she said without looking at me and closed her locker and started walking away.

Wait. What?

“Hey!” I chased her after she was about 6 steps away from her locker. “Wait” I said and grabbed her wrist making her facing me .

“OMO!! Sehun oppa grabbed her wrist!!!”

“Who is that girl?!! Why is oppa holding her hand??!!”

“What happened?! Who is she?!”

“Oh I want to be that girl!!!”

I heard many whispers around us but I choose to ignore them. I focus my attention back on the girl in front of me that lowered her head. “L-Let me go” she said and I furrowed my brows, what? Is she my fangirl too? Is she shy??

“No. Wait. Yes. I mean no, let’s get your knee treated first then I’ll let you go okay?” I said. I don’t want her to come bothering me because I make her fell later. Who knows right?

“I-It’s okay. I will get this treated later” she replied still not looking at me.

“No. Let’s go to the infirmary together okay? I am the one who make you bleed so let me be responsible for it. Wait for me a while okay? I need to keep my jersey first” I turned around and left to my locker to keep my jersey.

I threw my jersey into my locker and sighed “Looks like I can’t play basketball today” I mumbled and closed my locker.

I turned around and the girl is gone.

Gaeul’s POV

I quickly walk away while lowering my head while Oh Sehun is keeping his jersey to avoid death glares from his fangirls. Well, I am a wallflower but I do keep myself updated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter