Because of you

What I've got you on my mind

SUHO

Okay now is 5 pm i need to be hurry catching the train. I don't want to be late at home. Although there's no one at apartment. During the trip i usually check my e-mail. There are so many people try to contact me. Actually i don't like via phone or someone calls me. It was a time, when Yixing was picking up the call and a guy was a client but he tried to flirt with me using my personal number. And Yixing got mad and almost throwed my phone away. Sure we had a huge fight. I was crying because of his jealousy. He accused me something. For me it was bad. But he then apologized and since that accident, i thought to not use personal number except for my boss and friends. Recently i thought to buy a new phone certainly for a business. Maybe sooner without him knowing. 

When the bus arrived in front of my apartment block, i visit supermarket. I remember our ingredients is limit. I must buy coffee and banana milk. His life depends with those and me haha. I think it will not hurt to buy meat. It's been awhile. Yixing really likes fish but i am the one who cook. So now meat is. Fruits are must.

I enter the apartment at 6.40 pm, need to shower and prepare. 

After a shower i make bulgogi and japchae. Now it is 8.30 pm. Should i eat first or wait for him? I think i just call him now.

..

..

Oh . He is busy. I am hungry. 

Bon appetit. 

 

Oh God. 10 pm. He is not coming yet. I already called him but he didn't pick up.

Haah.

I hate being alone. I let my self dip into the sofa and change the chanel. 

 

 

LAY

"Ms. Lee please report me tomorrow her condition"

"Yes dr. Zhang. I think you should come back home" the chief of nurse said.

"Yaya.. that's all i think since the operation began"

"Sorry dr. Zhang you must take the operation. If we wait for dr. Kang to come, i am afraid we couldn't make it"

"No.. it's our job. Lucky we are here"

"See you dr. Zhang" i just nod.

 

Actually my shift is over at 10 pm. But  patient need a medical treatment soon. I look at my watch. It is 0.20 am. God i am really tired. Usually i just have 2 or 3 operations. Every operation takes time around 2 - 5 hours. Doctor need to stand along that time. My lower back is killing me because i need bow a little to focus. Today i've got 4 operations. For me those were insane. But i couldn't let my patients suffer. Our job as a doctor is helping them. Although feels like wanna run away. I am not a young man but i need to give my best. It related with their family. We don't want to lose our beloved, right?

I open the door of our apartment. The room is dark but a light from television still turn on. Joonmyeon is sleeping with uncomfortable position. I lean closer, caressing his hair and then carry him to our room. He knows me, clinging his hand to my neck. 

"Yixing..." he mumbled. 

"Yes honey" 

"You are home"

"Of course my love.." kissing his head. I put him carefully.

 

His hand on my neck pulls me closer. 

"Miss you" he whispered still closing his eyes, our nose are touching. I kiss his lips sweetly and take his hand to squeeze then kiss it. 

"Let's sleep". I take my position to lay on the bed when suddenly he is up.

"No"

"Why?" , "you haven't eaten right?" .

"Hmm.. not yet" i said slowly afraid he will do something.

Suddenly he wakes up "you must eat now!"

"But honey it is already midnight. It's not good to eat, i will get fat" i argued.

"The hell.. it's 2 am. Now is morning silly" oh no. I can look his fierce glare. 

"But i will be fat"

"No buts you rascal" okay. He now drags me out.

 

"EAT" he said while pointed a large bowl.

"But that's meat"

"Why not?"

"Night and fat" i sulked.

"Yixing ! I already made it for you and wait till you come" he said.

"No one order you to cook and wait!" I raised my voice. He look at me surprised. 

"Just do whatever you want! Don't drag me if you are sick!"

"Whatever" i am tired really. Joonmyeon stands up from his seat and go to our room. 

So he is leaving me alone? Fine!

Without i realised, all the food enter my mouth. 

 

After i finish my dinner, i walk to the room. He is sleeping. So i change my clothes and lay beside him. He is back facing me. His body looks so small from behind. I can not stand just see him. I hug him instead. 

"Sorry my love, i yelled at you. I didn't mean it. Today was.. really tired" i kiss the back of his head and turn around. 

Argh.. my back is killing me.

 

 

SUHO

I was sleeping but hearing his reasons. When he turns around, i know he is tired. So i also change my position. My hand massages his back then neck. 

"Uhmm.. feels so good" he muttered.

After some minutes he look at me.

"I ate all dinner, those are too delicious" he said and chuckled.

"Good boy"

"Your bulgogi is the best!" I just smiled at his compliment.

...

There's a pregnant silent surrounding us.

 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Hm.."

"You always care to me. ."

"Because i do" .

We look at each other sincerely.

"Come here" i said make him closer to me. He obeys and snuggles to my chest. 

"You smell good" he muttered. Caressing his cheek then his hair softly.  It helped him relaxing. While his hand hugs me.

"I love you" yixing said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay.. yixing is a doctor guys ! 

Really, who wants to be their housemaid ??? So suho will not be alone. They are a cute couple right?

Comment and subscribe if you like~ ♡♡♡