Routine

What I've got you on my mind

SUHO

I try to grab my phone, it is ringing to wake me up. I look at the clock and now is 6 am . Beside me someone stir a bit but doesn't bug. I look at him smile. He is so innocent and damnly handsome that i can't keep my self but squealing like a fangirl but just my self need to know this. I don't want him to know and be like a cocky bastard, telling me everysecond about his charm. His stupidness. I try to move carefully out of the bed. Brush my teeth then wash my face. My habit before going straight to the kitchen. Of course to prepare food. I make us simple breakfast with rice, anchovy, scrambled egg, kimchi. 

Ah!

I need to prepare his meal like usual, tuna sandwich, fruit and me is a simple fruit salad. He is such a big kindergarten right?

Just when i put the meal in the box, a hand is wrapping around my waist. 

"Good morning beautiful" he mumbled with his chin on my shoulder.

"Ah.. xing! you startled me... arghh.. morning breath! How many times i told you to brush you teeth first, you disgust" i said still arrange his meal.

"Ayeaaa.. ck.. this man is loud for morning" yixing mumbled again.

"Oh yeah? I heard you dummy" i said.

"What kind of word you always say! I just try to act romantic, but you chagi always act increadible"

"So i'm not your type dummy"

"Yeah of course! But my style and i will brush my teeth for you honeeeyy" he said while walking to the bathroom. 

I chuckled silently. He is so cute but i will never ever tell him anyway. 

 

When we are gathering in dining room he eats all and finish with smile. Sometimes wondering why can't he be boring with the food? I look at him cleaning his mouth with tissue and then smile to me again. 

"Honey today i have serious cases, i think i will go home late" when he said that i look into my plate thought there is more interesting.

"Like you never come late" i replied sarcasticly. I heard he sighed.

"Please understand me hm?" I know he is staring at me the whole time. I stand up from my chair and take the dishes to wash and is just stopped by a hand. That hand takes the dishes out from my grip and walk to the sink then wash all the plates also others. So i take a bath without taking a glance, prepare my self to work. 

 

 

 

It just introduction so short i know hehe... there are too much to think for joonmyeon. Support him guys!