Why him

What I've got you on my mind

SUHO

When we are both ready go to work, i let my self step out of the door but suddenly he pulls and turns me so he can see me directly. His hand on my shoulder massaging it. His tricks to relax me. I lean to his touch. He is too sweet.

"Please love, my responsibilities is important" he said still staring at me while i look everywhere but not him. Yixing takes my chin up so i can see him. His face asks me to understand. Out of the blue he pulls me into his hug to redeem my insecurity. His hand caressing my hair softly. Of course he is everything to me.

"I hate being alone, waiting and worrying over you" i mumbled and he nods. I hug him back feeling his warm around me. 

"You know that i'm hating my self to make you like this. It should be me that worrying and taking care of you" he whispered. He kisses my forehead then my lips with a simple sweet kisses. I let my hand caressing his cheek while his dimple appeared. 

"You look gorgeous and always stunning love" he said smiling widely. I put my finger on his lips.

"Urghh.. stop it, you make me want to puke because of your cheesiness". I said and he pouted. 

"Stop xing you look ugly" he pouted more and suddenly he bites my finger.

"Aaaw.. you! Why are you like this ?!" I protested then i smack his pointed nose.

"Aahh..duuh. Love, i am hot and we are cute together" he said.

"Stop xing.. what kind of telenovela you are daydreaming ?!" 

"But we both look good to be an actor" he insist.

"If i were an actor, i would not stuck with you now and you just a piece of gravel in my world"

"You are so meanie" he said.

"Definitely."

 

We walk out of the apartment together. From elevator Yixing steps to the parking while me go to catch the bus and straight to the station. Because we have opposite direction and Yixing must bring his car because of his late work. He said, it was hard to find public transportation. I feel his hand grab mine and order me to follow him. I give him question looks when he brings me.

"You want me to drive a car?"

"Of course not, i will not let you touch mine"

"So?" , "just get in the car because i will drive you" he ordered me.

I follow him but confused.

"You said that you didn't like drive me to the office"

"Why not? I don't like, doesn't mean i don't want to honey"

"You are such...."

"A good husband, i know love but i will drive you only till station" 

"A bastard."

 

 

LAY

This is my life ! I have wonderful wife I mean husband. He is something that makes me thinking over and over again. Why can i've got him ? Okay it was long story and really hard to get him. Because i remember he was really great until now. Actually he can get a guy or a woman better than me. Seriously now Joonmyeon gets a nice job. He is busy with his project but still have a time to enjoy his project. Sometimes i am jelous because he always get what he wants. But still can manage someone like me. I enjoy to tell about my husband effort in his career. His passion in writing is high. Now his job as general manager in international man's magazine. He still keep his humble and stunning fashion, that's why he got so much friends. Sure many people want his piece. That makes me gone mad and upset. Sometimes i want everyone knows he is mine and left my mark. But i still have considerate. I don't like to make joonmyeon uncomfortable. Not in million years.

 

Before go out from the car i take my coat and a box. I smile to see a box filled with sandwich and fruit. He always prepared and remembered me. 

"I hope it's not a long day" i prayed. 

 

 

 

 

Okay,  i'm updated again still with short chappie. Please comment hehe.. up to you is it too fluff or short? Sorry. Actually i just write this in one hour. Can you guess what is LAY occupation? I give you a hint in chap 1 and 2 !

 

Guess it!!!!