Good night seventeen (1)

Seventeen Couples Scenarios

Their partying session ended successfully and everyone was feeling tired since they had too much fun that night.

Seungcheol: Okay guys chop chop let's take out the trash and arrage the living room then everyone go to sleep~

Seventeen: Yes yes teacher~ (this is the way kindergarten students answer their teacher in Korean culture teehee)

Wonwoo: I will be going to take out the trash with Eisa, hyung! (Eisa is the way seventeen call The8 hehe)

Jun (to Mingyu): Ya, should we go with them too?

Mingyu (to Jun): Ikr hyung I wanna follow them but, but it's so dark outside- ah whatever let's follow them, maybe it will be less scary if we go together.

Jun: Wonwoo-ya me and Mingyu are coming tooo~ *drags Mingyu*

Minwon and junhao go to take out the trash in pair (without any valid reason XD) 

Wonwoo: If you are this scared, why did you come with us huh? *ruffles Mingyu's hair*

Mingyu: I wanna help you bring the trash downstairs hehe and I don't want to sweep and vacuum the living room so I ran to you~

Minghao: Hyung are you okay? *giggles*

Jun: Hey of course I'm okay, how childish I may seem I'm still your ge- *heard a noise* aiya what was that?

Meanwhile upstairs

Jisoo: I think everything is done now~ this takes a shorter time than I expected, let's go to sleep now guys!

Jeonghan: Don't lock the door yet okay~ let the four of them take their precious time going upstairs hehe

Seungcheol: What with that smile huh Yoon Jeonghan? *pinch cheeks*

Seungkwan: Let's go and brush our teeth Hansol-ah~ *drags Hansol happily*

Hansol: Do you want me to wash your face Seungkwan-ah? Like the couple's night routine videos that you always watch~ *tease*

Seungkwan: *blush* Yah, Choi Hansol! Don't you dare tease me!

Hansol: Okay, okay I won't tease you hehe *giggles while washing Seungkwan's face*

Soonyoung: *blush* Seokmin-ah, chuu *pouts*

Seokmin: *blush* Can anyone help me? Hoshi hyung drank too much, he is too drunk nowww

Jeonghan: *pretends to yawn* Cheol-ah I feel so tired and sleepy~ let's go to sleep *winks*

Seungcheol: Okay, let's go to bed now Jeonghannie. Seokmin-ah don't forget to make sure Soonyoung sleep on his bed okay? His back hurts lately, goodnight~ *drags Jeonghan*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey uwus heheheh your least favourite author is back ^0^

happy new year heheh i will try to be more active this year weee take care always okieee

It will be continued on the next chapter teehee