Meanie (Wonwoo's reaction to Mingyu and Jun performing 'My Ear's Candy')

Seventeen Couples Scenarios

Okay so this scene is when the Aju Nice era and Wonwoo is diagnosed having acute gastritis. So, he is in the hospital and the nurse gave him permission to watch the performance.(Italic-his inner thought)

Wonwoo: Okay, Mingyu and Jun will perform next! Ohmygad I cannot wait to see that cute giant puppy perform! Oh wait, wtf Jeon Wonwoo! Stop fanboying and focus! *go and open the link to livestream*

Wonwoo:Ohyes here they areee!!! Oh this song is good! Now where is Mingyu? *Mingyu comes out from backstage* Ohmygosh ohmyosh how can that giant puppy become this cute I'm so shook like wtf is this?

Wonwoo:*the scene where Mingyu danced with Baek Jiyoung* Ohmygosh he touched her like whatttt!!! Ohmygod I'm not supposed to be jealous but wtf he is touching her and he is too hot!Ohgosh how can Carats survive?

Wonwoo:*Jun enters the stage* Ohmygod Wen Junhui I am supposed to be there dancing with Mingyu but I'm here in the hospital like wtf is all of thisss!!!

Wonwoo:*the last scene where he finished performing* Ohmy god I barely survived from Mingyu's hotness! I'm glad it's over.. Lol Mingyu~ what with that face!! You are supposed to act cool like Jun but why are you showing your goofy smile like whatt?? I can't deny that he is still too cute even with that face tho!!

That night, Wonwoo calls Mingyu..

Wonwoo: Yah Kim Mingyu, I told you not to show your goofy smile to the public isn't it? You should keep your cool like Jun.You know what I---

Mingyu:Oh, Wonwoo hyung! You watched the performance? I thought that you said that you'll never watch it because you are not in it? Then why did you watch it?

Wonwoo: Well.. I am.. just watching it because Jun asked me to watch his performance..(I really hope that Mingyu wouldn't ask Jun about this..) And I'll have to admit that it is good~ And you know what Mingyu, you are so--- (wait what are u talking about Jeon Wonwoo?? stop fanboying!!) I mean you are good but, there are still things that you can improve.

Mingyu: Oh okay.. Thanks for watching anyway, Wonwoo hyung~ Are you feeling better now?

Wonwoo: *slightly blushed* Oh.. well.. I'm feeling better now. Thanks for the concern though.. Okay, Mingyu-yah~ Go to sleep now, I'm sure you have schedule tomorrow right?

Mingyu: Oh okay hyung~ It's good to hear that! Goodbye hyung, rest well and come back quickly~ I miss---No, I mean we missed you~

Wonwoo:(Ohmygod can he not be this cute? I'm gonna die from heart attack!!) Oh okay Mingyu yah~ Bye *ends call*

Wonwoo smiles to himself before getting ready to sleep. Just when he is about to sleep, his phone vibrated signalling that he got a new message

[Gyu]

-Wonwoo hyung

-about the performance

-Jun hyung said that he didn't tell you anything though?

Wonwoo:Curse you Wen Junhui!!! What should I reply?Nononono.. just pretend that you are asleep..Yeahh.. Oh I know, delete the message and if he asks, tell him that you didn't get any message!Yeahh... *delete the message* Pheww.. now I can sleep in peace~ Sorry Mingyu yah!

Wonwoo sleep that night while thinking about how can Mingyu be so cute and hot at the same time? He cannot deny that the younger always steal his attention with his cuteness..


Jjannn~~

Here is the first scenario!

Lol, Imma such a lame writer~ XD

So, for anyone who doesn't about the performance I'm talking about, here is the link!

https://youtu.be/NrOw_gNXbpw

If you haven't watch this, I have to say that you must watch it nowww!!

Ohgosh I barely survived from Mingyu and Jun's hotness like ohmygoshhh!! X0X

So, pls send me a request on what scenario that you want since I dun have many ideas~

So, I'm going back to my so called 2nd home in another 15 hours so I'm gonna fill it with all of the things that I wanna do!

I don't think I'll sleep tho~ hehe

Byebye guys.,have a good day!

And have a great Twenty SEVENTEEEN!!!!!!!