missing u!!!

i ♥ u till the end....

wondering who's d one crying from previous chapter....n who's d smiling boy on the picture...

u'll find d answer now...!!!

enjoyed....

 

==================================================================================================================

 

a Person POV 

i'm sitting here alone on the bench at park near my house...looking at the picture of a happily smiling boy on it...without realizing...my eyes wattery....n tears r alredy form....

i live with my friends in japan...in my friend house...he bought a house here 3 months ago...since we had to stay in long time for our job research..n we actually make a lot of money here...our latest article got a huge impact...everyone luv d article that we wrote...

so...here i am...i thought this place was fine..its pretty well though...i'm comfortable here...my life had changed a lil bcoz it was nicer compared to my life before...n my friends also very nice to me...they treat me well...they were d most kindest friend that i ever had in my entire life...i admittted it...everything was almost PERFECT!!!

but it was something that i missing here....n that's a love....a brotherly love....i relly missed the moment that i had with him...his sweetest..cutest...smile...his pouting..puppy eyes...blushing cheeks...everything about him...n tears...!!! tears huh.....that's d one i could'nt handle....to see my innocent lil brother tears flowing downward through his fairly cheek...i still remember that nite...d nite i ran out from my house...leaving my lil brother alone with those cruel and er parents...

 

 

FLASHBACK

'hunnie ahh...what r u looking for"

"ummm nothing hyung" he said while cutely pouting

"uhummm...i know it alredy...ur looking at the arcade...wanna play some???"

"ani hyung...appa will be mad at us if were late"

"aigoo hunnie...its ok...it still early...n ur not playing for awhile...that was pretty loss for a lil kid like u"

"b...but hyung...."

"its ok...lets go play for 20 minutes...i guess we can made it at home on time" i said while i pinched his chubby cheek...

"o...o..ok...k...t...then" *blushing*

"aigoo...my dongsaeng sooo cute" i'm whispering

byunghun was smiling for a whole time as we played happily till i saw a familiar figure walk passed by me...

"u...u...umm....ma" i said...

i saw umma clinging tightly with her boyfriend...that was d new one...i guess

she did looked at me...but then she showed me a hatred face....

"jiyoung...what u guys doing here...dont u supposed to take byunghun home....n u too byunghun...it must be u who asked ur brother for coming here rite...." she said while pulling byunghun small ears..

"umma...its not hunnie fault...i'm d one who wanna take him here...he does'nt play for awhile...i just wanna him to have some fun..."

PAKKK!!! i got smacked on my head...

"owww yeah...just bcoz this kid...u wanna waste d money that ur appa giv it to u...do u know that he's now broke...just bcoz of u two he need to care...he cant give me enough money anymore...i hate u two...both of u just a scumbag...useless kiddos i had...especially u...jiyoung!!!" she said while smirking at me....she then pulled her boyfriend hand...n walked away from us...

i looked down when i heard sobbing from my soft lil brother voice....his crying as he got a red ears...

"oomo...don cry hunnie...i'm here with u...n i'll always be here....please don cry anymore" i said to him while giving him a comforting hugged...

"u...umma...she hate us....ri...t..te..hyung..." he's sobbing...

"just ignore her...she had her own life alredy...let her be..."

i look at my watch and get shocked..."omo...hunnie...lets get going...were late now...appa will be mad if were not home on time"

i held his hand n wipe his tears away softly...

unfortunately...we reached home late...i saw appa in front of d door...he looked like a hungry tiger who was searching for his victim....

i tightening the grip of byunghun hands as i walked in front of him n letting him followed me behind...

when we reached the door...appa pushed me n byunghun into the house roughly...

he smacked us...kicking me and byunghun without humanity...

i can felt the blood flowing through my earpiece since i got hit by the glasses bottle on the head 

byunghun also was been hit violently...appa whipping his belt nonstop on his small body...

i tried to help him...but my head was relly hurt....

however...i could'nt handle hearing byunghun groaning in pain....

i tried to stand n took my baseball stick...n PAKKK....i smacked appa head....he knock out...unconsciously....

i know it was'nt hurt much as i smacked him not really hard...it just he was drunk...he was a drunker...n become a heavy drunker since he's jobless n found out umma had an affair with another man behind his back...

but i dont know why umma, appa hates byunghun soo much...appa always said that byunghun was not his son...but it was...he know that also...but he does'nt wanted to admitted it...

i step to a poor lil boy...crying in pain...that was so much pain he had bear...since kid..he's suffered soo much..he never had parents luv like another kids..n that was truly pain....

i could see some blood stick on his cloth...at that time, i cant felt my head hurt...i just felt the pain that my poor lil brother had from our parents cruelness...

i picked him up...n took him to bedroom...his crying nonstop...i tried to stopped him from crying...but it seems useless...so i just hugging him tightly until i did'nt heard any sobs from him...i looked down n saw byunghun was already sleeping...he was in a deep sleep...he must be relly tired...i set him in bed comfortly...helping him changing his clothes...there many scratches on his skinny body...i put some cream to release the pain on him...

i went to my room n treated my cut...then i heard a door slammed from downstair..

i stepped out from my room..n saw umma..."she's home tonite" i wonder

"umma..ur home"

"yeah...i am...why"

"nothing...i'm glad u r..."

"i just need some money...n why that oldman sleeping there...on d floor.." pointing at appa who was still unconscious...

"he's drunk..." i said immediately...

"whatever...i need money...do u have some??"

"i dont"

"...i know that u have it..."

"i said i dont..."

"u dont huh...then where u get d money taking ur lil brother to the arcade???" she said *smirk*

"it just d left money that i had umma..."

"u wasting ur money to that kid huh..."

"he is my brother...n its fine...i wonder...he's ur son too...but why u must hate him soo much...what bout u...did'nt u told me appa was broke..but u still took his money n waste it for ur damn boyfriend....is'nt that more worst umma???" i said angrily

DOOM!!! she pushed me...

"u better listen here...yeah he's my son...but i hate him...his useless...he's such a troublesome....n u, don u ever dare to be rude...about the money that i spend...it's up to me..that's nothing to do with u.."

"arghh..u make me pissed off alredy...i hate u...i hate that kid...i hate ur appa...i hate all of this family....i wish u can disappear from my sight...just go to HELL...get out from this house...i don want to see u anymore...i relly rely relly hate u jiyoung....i wish that i wont have a son like u..." she continued

i was shocked with her word...it just like an error stabbing straightly to my heart...i was standing there still like a statue ...when my sense back to me...i realize umma was going out again...i rushed to my room and packed my stuff....i wanna go out from this house...i don care...i cant hold it anymore...

i quitely entered byunghun's room...he's still sleeping...i hold his hand n his bright blonded hair...

"just hang on hunnie....i'll come back to take u out from this HELL...u just need to wait for awhile ok..." i gently rubbing his face n kissed him on his forehead....

END of FLASHBACK

 

"JIYOOOOOOOOUUUUNGGGGGGGG HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" i heard someone screaming my name....

it was seungri...

'WHAT R U DOING HERE...I SCREAMED OUT UR NAME FOR MAANY TIMES...BUT U DID'NT ANSWERING... R U DEAF ALREDY.." said seugri screaming with a loudest voice close to my ear...

"YAHHHHH!!! no need to scream...i'm not deaf yet...what do u want???"

"TAEYANG HYUNG IS SEARCHING FOR U..." still screaming closely to my ears....

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...did'nt i ask u to stop screaming...i'll be real deaf if u keep continuing like this" i yelled...

"0ppsss...sorry hyung....i just thoght u cant hear me since i'm calling out ur name for a hundred times..."

"ohh i see...so u counted it...did it reached hundreds alredy???..."

"pisssss...pabo hyung..." he's smirk

i just gigling as i pat seungri head...he's the youngest one in the house...actually there was 3 person more who lives together with us...they were seung hyun, daesung, n taeyang...n all of us were a writer...we write about everything...news..reports...articles...everything that happened in this world...

"hyung....r u crying??" seungri ask suddenly...

"huh what... no..i'm not..."

"dont lie hyung...i can see the mark of tears on your cheek...it seems like u missed him soo much hyung..."

i just nodded...

"its okay...we'll going back to seoul soon after finishing our work here...n i guess that u were ready enough to see him since its alredy 2 8 years passed"

"uhummm....i relly wanna see him...but i'm afraid that he'll mad at me..."

"aigooo...hyung...from what i know...ur hunnie was d sweetest boy...ur lucky to had him as ur lil brother..."

"i guess so.." i nodded slowly...

"nahhh...chill hyung...lets go see uncle taeyang...i think he alredy missing me now n crying nonstop since i took a long time searching for u...."

"stupid dongsaeng of mine...u think he's a crybaby like u..." i said laughing along with seungri...

"I AM NOTTTTTTT!!!!!" he screamed again...this time was more louder than bfore

"YAHHHH...ur hurting my eardrum!!!!" 

"serve u rite for coling me a crybaby"

i gigle at his cuteness

i lock the phone of mine which had byunghun picture on it...n i keep it safely in my pocket as i'm walking together with seungri....

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

this chapter was all about jiyoung (gdragon) pov...n his previous life...

hope the storyline become better...

next chapter...will be revealed soon...n another new character will be introducing...

please do wait for it.... heart