yeobo!!!!

i ♥ u till the end....

the third one...enj0yed it

 

====================================================================================================================

 

its alredy been 6 months byunghun studying at fresio high school....n nobody care about his existence....they only notice him when he did something wrong or got any detention...people around him just look at him with smirk face...n some of them were teasing him...but he already get used to it seen he also never really care about them..he just stay studying n keep a good result for the sake of his middle school  principal that now had been living in UK for 5 months already...

well...luckily...byunghun had sungjong as his bff...they hangout together everyday...although sungjong had many friends at school because he's friendly with everyone..but he will spend most of his time to be with byunghun instead others so that his bff will not be alone...

 

while from the other side....

Chunji POV

beep!!! beep!!! beep!!!.."...uhuuuuu..!!!!...can it keep silence....this stupid clock always bothering my sleep every morning....DAMN clock!!!" i said while throwing my stupid clock aside n continue my beauty sleep again....hehe

then my door was opened n someone entered my room n walk straight beside the bed that had me sleeping on it...

"CHANHEE...CHANHEE YAHHH...irona.....u'll be late for ur school today if u did'nt wake up now...irona chanhee...." said the woman while shaking him to awake....

"ummm....."i struggling

"WAKE UP CHANHEEEE" said her yelling....

then i wake up n sitting stay on my bed while rubbing my eyes....then i saw at my front there was a woman in her middle 20's shooking her head while staring at me.... 

"well yeobo....how come u wake me up in this earlier morning without any smile on ur face....just smile a lil...i wanna see it..."i said...

 

PAKK!!! she smacked my head..."ouch....." i said in pain....

"yahhh chanhee...how dare u to col ur stepumma  'yeobo' in this house...don u realize...i'm alredy ur mother...not ur father asistant  anymore....now stop being rude n get redy to school"....her yelled....

she then walk out from the room n smacked the door angrily with a smirk paint on her face....

"aigooo...d more u angry...d more i like u...Boa nuna....hahahaha" i'm laughing hardly

then i step into bathroom n showering...

 

 

20 minutes later.....

i walk downstair n i see boa nuna or she want me to col her as 'MOM' at home which i did'nt..she seen like she's helping the maid preparing my breakfast....what a hardworking she is...she think that i did'nt know that she's been this nice to all people in this house just bcoz she want to make my father impress on her so she can get some of our family wealthiness....pisst...this stupid ...i cant bear with her act everyday since a month ago....yeah a month ag0....she used to be my father asisstant before marrying him last month...but at the same time i'm dating her....just to fool her....n guess what...she fall with me...although she does'nt know that i'm just playing with her heart bcoz i did'nt like her existence in this house...n i'm satisfied with that...or what can i say...she's not that smart...she's just a freak...

i walking straight to the big table in front of me....grab some breads n just step_out through the main door without care about my father whom still standing in front the table watch my rudeness....then i heard a voice calling me behind....that was her..."Chanhee wait...why u did'nt eat ur breakfast....r u angry with me?? sorry honey..i yelled at u...that was some of my act...we're in the house rite...i dont want anyone suspecting us....."she said...

i then put a fake smile on my face...."its ok...i'm not angry at all....but just dont yelled like that again after this...i'm going  now...bye yeobo"....i kiss her when i notice no one there n waving her goodbye....

she wave back at me n quickly get into the house to serve her 'BELOVED' husband...

 

 at school....

w000hooo...finally i reached at school...."its 7.30 am....hahaha surely  i'm early than him today....i cant wait to again...get ready nerdy" i thought to my ownself...

 

 

=============================================================================================================

 

end of this chapter...

is it kinda boring....??

mianhe if i made any mistakes from the previous n this chapter.....

please keep ur viewing...smiley

i'll make it better in the next chapter...