Chapter 30

Because You're my Friend

 

 

HOYA’S POV:

“howon… Do you like Hyuna?”

I shifted my direction towards her and asked “what?”

“I said If you like her…”

“Why are you asking me that?”

“Because……. I’m your friend. Maybe I can help you with her.”  I felt that my heart broke into many pieces. FRIEND…. I hate that word…

“You want to help me? With her?” and she nodded. Why does it hurt so bad?

Does she feel sorry for me?

“Why do you wanna help me with her?”

“Cause I think you guys look good together.”

“Is that so?” I suddenly feel irritated so I looked away. *What if I tell you I like someone else?* I thought.

“Let’s go~ The class might already start” I told her and leave her behind.

Why does she want me with Hyuna? What’s wrong with us?? Should I follow what she want and date Hyuna? Hyuna is just a friend. Nothing more nothing less. Why does she have to think that way?

As we entered the room I saw her sit beside Woohyun. So I don’t have any other choice but to sit beside Hyuna. I wonder why she seated beside Woohyun when she always sits beside Hyuna? Because of me?
WHY DOES SHE KEEP DOING THIS??? I DON’T LIKE HYUNA!! I LIKE HER! WHY CAN’T SHE NOTICE IT???!

“YO!!” Hyuna told me. She seems in a good mood now.

“Hey…” I told her without looking back at her. She suddenly elbowed me. “Why?” I asked her.

“~~~~~~, is there something wrong with her?”

“I don’t know” I shrugged and look again at the Board.

“Hmmmm~ You’re not telling me something” She whispered.

“I told you nothing is wrong, aish~” I’m really irritated today. She laughed and messed my hair. “Heyyyy~ Don’t do that.”

“Meannie! Are you having your period now?” She laughed, aishh~~~ So I tickled her.

“Ahhhhh~~ yaaa!!!” She pouted and That makes me laugh.

YOUR POV:

I saw him talking to Hyuna. When She suddenly messed his hair, after that she began to laugh while Hoya tickled her. They seemed happy together. Why does it hurt? I want this….

“Heyyy~ They might melt” He nudge me.

I just sighed.

“Why? What’s wrong??” He asked me. Wrong?? There is w=something wrong with me and that is I think I’m started to fall for my friend. But he likes someone else… and that is not me…

“Woohyun, do you think… Hoya likes Hyuna?”

“……”

I looked at him and he just looking at them. “If you only know” He said…

Know what?

What should I know??

After class I saw Hyuna talking to Jinah. Aigoo~ Is she going to fight with her again? But then I heard my name on it. I hide at the corner.

“Stop pretending to ~~~~~~”

“What? I’m not pretending… unnie”

“Shut up don’t call me unnie… You’re older than me. I might punch your lips!”

Jinah chuckled and look at her. “… Why do you keep interfering?” She called Hyuna a ??

“Heyyy~ If I’m a what are you? A ? ? e?” She mocked her. Jinah slapped her face. But Hyuna just smirk and continue “Actually, I’m very kind to you now… You know when I got mad I can make you turn into Coma.” She said as she grabbed Jinah’s hair.

What’s happeneing?? I don’t really understand what’s happening to them… Who is the right one to believe…

I turn my direction back at them when I heard someone shouted. “HYUNA!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??!” Myungsoo grabbed Hyuna’s hand and push her away from Jinah.Then I saw Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo’s Hand.

“Myung, you should not do that to her!” Woohyun shouted at Myungsoo.

“Hyung, are you blind? Hyuna hurted Jinah!!!” Myungsoo said looking at Hyuna with anger. “You! You don’t know what’s going on!!!”

“Me?? I don’t know? Maybe you don’t know!” Hyuna said as she grabbed Jinah’s hair and continue “I’m so pissed with you! I can’t take it anymore!! !”

Myungsoo slapped Hyuna on the right cheeks then Woohyun Punched Myungsoo in the stomach… Then they throw punches at each other.

Everyone was looking at them I don’t know what to do when I saw infinite coming. “~~~~~… What happened?” Sunggyu asked me as we go in there and try to stop the fight.

Why are they acting like this??

Then Hoya and Dongwoo stopped Woohyun while Sungyeol and Sunggyu try to stop Myungsoo. While Sungjong and I stopped Hyuna and JInah. Jinah started crying… “Unnie… Hyuna… I don’t know what’s happening to her” She said hugging me. Hyuna just glared at Jinah.

“Hyuna, stop it” I told her.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?? THE 4 OF YOU! TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE NOW!” the principal said as they all stop.

The four of them went to the principal office when the rest of us stayed in there. “Woah~ I never seen Woohyun like that.”

“Duh, He likes Hyuna!” Sungyeol said. Wait… Likes Hyuna??? How about Hoya??

“Myungsoo-hyung, protected Jinah from Hyuna… I heard He slapped Hyuna…” Sungjong said. I stayed quiet…

“Hyuna rocks!!” Dongwoo said that cause all of us to look at him. “What?? Did I said something wrong? Jinah deserves a pulling of hair” He laughed which cause infinite to laugh. Why are they laughing at her?

“She already got hurt!! But why are you guys so mean??!” I screamed at them.

“Noona… Can’t you see? Myungsoo changed. He even Hurt Hyuna. I don’t think it’s the right thing to do. I don’t like her.” Sungjong told me.

“Neither i!”

“I don’t know why.. But I don’t like her too!”

“Do you think Hyuna will do something like that if she doesn’t know anything?” Hoya looked at me, seemed pissed. What did I do?? Jinah is also hurt.

I became quiet and look away from him. He’s protecting Hyuna… tch.

 

 

 

----------------------------

AN UPDATE!!!! HOHO~~~~

HEYYYYY~~~ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENT AND ALL!! i LOVE YUH GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIEEEEEEEEEEEEE *throw hearts*