chapter 7

as long as you happy

After that meeting with hyunhyo, your relationship with her getting better, you like to went shopping with her or just sitting in a café talking about random things, but mostly about jaejoong’s childhood. Just like today, you have an appointment with hyunhyo to accompany her to go shopping. You choose to wear boy’s tank, military jacket, highwaist short and high ankle boots. You met her at the entrance of the biggest mall in town. When you met her, both of you wandering around the mall to buy anything she needs and you need. After you finished, jaejoong picked you up and took you to dinner.

“how’s your day love ?” jaejoong asked while wait for the food. “well, it was good, I got a lot of beautifil things with hyo eonni”. You smile cutely. “looks like you and hyunhyo get along well”, “yeah, hyo eonnie is fun, I love to hang out with her oppa”, “it’s good that both of you can get along well, oh yeah, how about I take you to vacation this weekend ? we’ll go to jeju island, we’ll ask yunho, yoochun, boa and hyunhyo to come along, how’s that sound ?” jaejoong asked you. “it will be great oppa !!. after that both of you enjoyed the food and the rest of your night.