chapter 6

as long as you happy

 

No one pov

Jaejoong and hyunhyo walked to hyorim, when they’re on the table, jaejoong sat next to hyorim while hyunhyo sit infront of hyorim. “ngg..oppa, may I know who is she ?” hyunhyo asked jaejoong immediately about the beautiful figure infront of her. Jaejoong took hyorim’s hand, “hyorim-ah, this is my bestfriend kim hyunhyo, hyunhyo-ah this is my lovely girlfriend, shin hyorim, soon to be kim hyorim” jaejoong introduced you. “oppa, it’s embarrasing..it’s nice to meet you hyunhyo-ssi” you said with a trace of pink shade on your cheeks. “hahaha, you guys are sweet, nice to meet you too, by the way, you can call me eonnie, don’t be so formal with me” hyunhyo said with a wide grin.

During lunch, three of you talked about random things and you found out that jaejoong can be overprotective and childish around hyunhyo. ‘hyo eonnie is so nice, I think we’ll make a good friend’ you thought while you watched them bickering. After lunch, hyunhyo said she wanted to visit yunho and yoochun, so she left you and jaejoong after she said goodbye. You and jaejoong walked to jaejoong’s car, “soooo, where are you wanna go next princess ?” jaejoong asked you when you already on his car. “how about we get some ice cream for me, a coffee for you and then we can take a walk on han riverside oppa ?”, “good choice, ice cream, coffee and riverside it is” jaejoong said as he winked at you, you just giggled at his attitude.