chapter 2

as long as you happy

 

Just like jaejoong said before, he picks you up after he dropped something on his office. Then he take you to have lunch together at your favorite restaurant. After having your lunch, you take a walk on Han river side just wanna enjoyed your time together. When it’s getting dark, jaejoong take you to seoul tower.

 

“waahhh, the scenery is so beautiful oppa” you said as you look to the scenery infront of you. It’s just city light below and starlight above. “for me, you’re the most beautiful scenery here chagiya” jaejoong said as he hug you from behind. You blushed because of his word. Jaejoong chuckled at your red cheek before he kissed your cheek. You rested your back on jaejoong chest and you close your eyes, enjoyed your skinship with him.

 

Hyorim pov

 

“I hope this could last forever”  I whispered. “if you want this last forever, then you must be beside me forever, therefore you must be my wife, are you ready to be my wife ?” ask jaejoong oppa jokingly. “I’m super duper ready oppa to be your wife, hahaha” I chuckled as I answered his question. “okay, it’s settled then, you’ll be my wife and you’ll never gonna escape from me chagiya~ be ready, I’ll take you as my wife as soon as you finished your study” jaejoong oppa said as he turn my body so I could face him. “yes oppa, I’d love to, I’ll finish my study soon”. “promise ?, “yes I promise oppa” I smiled sweetly and after that the only one I can taste is jaejoong oppa’s sweet lips.

 

-------------------------

waaayyy, second chapter :DD *blow horn*

i'm sorry for this really late update, but for this, i'll update up to chapter 3, do you happy ??

please let me know about this, ah and your comments and subscribes are welcomed :DD