I know I said this was done but............

Ray of Hope

............... but the more I thought about it, the more I needed to finish it completely. Both men deserved a happily ever after and with this final chapter, I feel like they have gotten it. And I also apologize for it being so long. I didn’t sit down and plan for it to be that way when I started writing, I hope you will bear with me.

For this story, I know I didn’t write Hyesung as we normally see him. I love him, don't ever think I don’t, but I wanted to show another side of him, one that isn’t usually seen in the world of fanfics. He’s not fluffy, he’s not shy, and definitely not playing the role of the Little Prince. I imagined his character more like the evil step mother in this. It gave me the chance to explore what would happen between Eric and Minwoo if they had to work through something difficult to be together. The scenes where Eric is in emotional pain (which is the only kind of pain I will ever put any of my beloved characters through, anything else is too hard), I am almost on the verge of tears, I can feel him speaking through my words. And when Minwoo is unsure and scared and his heart is racing, mine is two. These two have become like my children lol I have gotten emotionally attached and as a writer, I feel that it helps me create stories for them a little better.

So I’ve rambled on and on and I’ll go now. I really hope you enjoyed Ray of Hope, because I really enjoyed writing it.