Our Minds Think Alike

Trapped in a Mall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Taemin was finally in the store, ready to strike at the spongebob shirt that he wanted badly. He had finally gotten in, when a parent complained about a teenager in the kids store shopping when he wasen't even a kid, and that her son had always wanted the same spongebob shirt as Taemin did. So, he was forced out of the store after fighting with the little kid about the shirt.

​But oh no, was he going to let some little kid steal his shirt! When the workers were talking to random people, he had snuck to the storage room and hid in there. He knew it was crazy, but he just wanted to go home to that shirt! After a couple of minutes of hiding, Taemin looked around the storage, until he found a room with a bunch of clothes in it. Which was probably the clothes supply. He dug around until he finally found the same exact spongebob shirt, but it was in his size!

​Tucking the spongebob shirt in his pocket, (since it was free), he ran out of the store, not caring if the clerks and workers had seen him or not. He ran for his life!

​"Take that twerp!" He did a little happy dance in the middle of the mall floor and excpected people to recognize him and clap like they did usually when he danced.

No applaud.

​Opening his eyes, Taemin covered his mouth with his hand in shock.

​There was no one here! It was completley deserted! No people, no staff, no workers! The lights were off and it was scary!

​"..Oh . I think they all forgot about me!"

 

 

​Onew had finally found the latest 3D game version of Dynasty Warriors, a popular game that just game out. Of course, other nerds like him, just had to have the game as well. There were people lined up everywhere, waiting for their copy. Onew had made it just in time for the last copy, which he was reaching out to get when someone took it off the shelf.

​"Hey? That was my copy!" Hey yelled raising his fist in the air. The guy laughed and held the game in his hands.

​"Finders keepers! Opps, I mean, takers keepers!" He laughed and walked away with his friends that just magically appeared. Onew could have ran and beat the crap out of that dude but he kept his cool. There had be some more copys around the store! He noticed a worker that was restocking shelfs and he yelled at him.

​"Hey? Do you guy's have any more of the game?" The worker shook her head.

​"..No, sorry. We just game them all away. Check back tommorrow, but I can't be sure about that." She turned away and continued restocking the shelfs.

​Onew sighed. But he wasne't giving up yet. He needed that game so he could show Bam Bam and Donghae that he got the game first, and when they see it, they would cry thier little eyes out. Onew checked the store and when the store people weren't looking, he dashed to the back of the store and caught his breath.

​Yeah yeah yeah, he knew it was so crazy of him to do something like this, but he needed that game!

​Checking through everything, he went to the storage room were loads and loads of anime stuff was there in boxes. Digging through everything, somehow the lord had worked his magic and onew had finnaly found the game! But how? The store girl said they didin't have anymore?

​" you store! I found it es!" Onew said happily gripping his free game, making his way out of the storage room and sneaking out of the store.

​He didin't even notice, but when he opened his eyes it was compeltley dark and deserted. No people in sight, no noise, nothing.

​"Guy's?" He called out, but no one answered. Absoulutley no one.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter