Trapped

Trapped in a Mall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The five SHINee boy's were taking thier annual trip to the mall, one of their favorite places to be when they had time off of the busy schedules that SM put them up to. It was relaxing and fun to just hang back one and a while and have fun with eachother. Make the most of the time that they had with eachother before SM made yet another crazy schedule.

​The mall was busy with people running around, buying things, and acting like lunatics all for clothes.

​"Ohh Umma! Can I get that shirt?" Taemin said pointing to a spongebob t-shirt in this shop in the mall. No suprise there. It was kid's store. Jesus, even though Taemin was of legal age now, he still acted like a kid.

​"..Taemin that's a little kids store. Your way to big to fit that now." Key said as the others laughed as they continued their walk around the crazy store.

​"..Oh! You guy's look! Our ablum is out in stores now!" Onew said excidted like a little kid. "I can't believe it. SM said it was coming out till tommorrow." He frowned, but then shrugged it off.

​"I guess the fan's couldin't wait any longer." Jonghyun said smirking, until he saw a " Great American Cookies" one of the best places in the mall to stop and get cookies. American people made them which they were supper yummy "Hey? Let's go get some cookies. I'm craving for something sweet right now." Minho agreed.

​"..After all of that walking, I think I might need a little snack." Key laughed.

​"You two are worse than Onew when it comes to eating, like seriously, you could probably eat a whole store full of food if I wasn't around." He smacked Jonghyun on the arm when he leaned in close to his face grinning.

​"Well, were growing boy's Key. We newd all the food we can gwet so weee can get bwig and strowng!" He said in a little kid voice which made Taemin giggle.

​"Your fricking 27 you idiot, plus there's not going to be much growing from were I can see." He looked up and down Jonghyun's petite frame laughing. Jonghyun pouted, his lips curling up.

​"..Well short people have an advantage!" He said as they all paid for thier cookies. Key got pink sherbert cookie dough, Onew got snickerdoodle, Minho got Double Fidge, Taemin got plain chocolate chip, and Jonghyun got the huge M&M's cookie sandwhich filled with icing.

​" okay? What advantages?" Key took a bite of his cookie, which was SO good Key might die, and continued walking with the gang.

​"...We can sing, fit into small spaces, umm.. what else is there..?" He tapped his chin in thought. Onew Minho and Taemin shook thier heads at the two lovebirds who loved to fight about every single little thing on the moon. A tiny store with action figures caught Onew's eye as he ran to the store, practically forgeting about his other friends. Widening his eyes, he picked up action figures from Naruto, one of his and Jonghyun's favorite shows, as well as other anime's.

​"..Oh crap! Jonghyun! Come check this out! They have Naruto,Sakura, Hinata, Kakashi, and Rock Lee! And look! He come's with a little ninja hat!"

​Jonghyun gasped, running into the store, looking at the same thing Onew did, and also finding him a DVD of Black Lagoon, and buying it. The two came out of the store with action figures and DVD's. Minho and Key couldin't believe how nerdy these two were.

​"You guy's are so nerdy. Seriously? Anime?" Minho said jokingly.

​"Hey, there's nothing wrong with liking Anime, now shut up and keep walking."

​The five kept walking until they heard an anouncment of the loud speaker of the mall.

​"Attention all shoppers, at 4 o clock, we will be closing, shortly, due to mechanical issu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter