We Got Out!

Trapped in a Mall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..No Taemin! Your supposed to throw the ball, not kick it!"

​Minho breathed in and out, after a stressfull game of football with Taemin who was taking to much after Key. He coudlin't even throw a ball, let alone catch it!

​"Sorry hyung." He grabbed the ball and threw it back into the sports store, where it crashed onto the wall, knocking down everything with a loud crash. He winced and jumped back. Minho laughed a bit, but was still aggervated.

​"..Ohh...That was a bad idea. I meant to throw it into the store.. not.. on the shelfs."

​Minho jumped up and landed on his feet, brushing off his dusty jeans. "It's alright. We'll find something else to do.." He looked around the store.

​"Ohh Hyung! Can we ride the escalator's?"

​"..Sure. Why not?"

​He walked with Taemin to the escalators that were working, and rode it, but they jumped down from it, climbed it, and laid on their backs all the way to the top and bottom. It was fun!

​"..Heheh.. Minho, your buttcrack is hanging out." Taemin giggled. Minho blushed and pulled up his pants as they entered the third floor of the mall, walking into dillards, and stole food from a sushi stand. Then they went to some clothes shops, and tried on clothes that they knew they would never buy.

​Being in the mall wasen't so bad.

 

 

​"..Haahhaha! Jonghyun! Put me down!" Key yelled slapping Jonghyun on the arm trying to struggle out of his arms, but it was no use, obviously Jonghyun was stronger than him, which .

​Jonghyun was spinning him round and round by his waist in the mattress store which they had come across after doing several things in the mall. Like, stealing dough from the American cookies place, borrowing toys from kiddie stores and playing with them, playing in the mini park for little children, using the store's radios to listen and play music, dancing, stealing more food, and just having fun with eachother.

​Being with Key made Jonghyun happy, smiling, dizzy, you name it. Everything on the sun.

​Key squealed when he dropped him down onto the mattress and crawled on top of him which he really didin't intend for that to happen. It just did. Which made it even more akward, was that he had Key's hands pinned above him head, and Key's legs were tangled with his.

​"..Uhh..." Key said, blushing at the akward position.

​"..Well hello there..."

"..Hi."

​Jonghyun smiled at him sensually and starred deep into his eyes, making Key blush even harder and look away. Jonghyun grabbed his face and his cheek softly.

​WHAT THE HELL JONGHYUN? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU ARE NOT GAY. I REPEAT. NO GAY FOR YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM.

​Heaven only knows what was going on in Key's mind right now.

​OMG OMG OMG. DO SOMETHING KEY? YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM! COME ON KEY! KICK HIS OF OR SOMETHING!

​Jonghyun didin't listen to his mind and neither did Key.

​"Jonghyun?"

​"..Hmm...?"

"What's happening right now?"

​"I don't know.. but I like where this is going." He leaned in and pulled Key's body closer to his, like an instenct basically. Just one more inch, they were about to be lips on lips, when a noise of something crashing stopped them.

​"..Jonghyun? Did you hear that?" Key sat up and climbed off the matress, followed by Jonghyun who was still dazed after their little moment.

​"..Yeah. We should check it out.. sounded like it came from the third floor."

​Key pursed his lips and his eyes followed tiothe matress. "But what about..-?" He got cut short when Jonghyun spoke.

​"..Well continue that later.. but for now, stay by my side and don't make noise." He winked at Key who smiled and gestured with his hand at Key for a signal to follow him. They walked out of the store cautiousley, and followed where the noise came from.

​"..Oh look. Escalators. Don't those lead to the third floor?" Jonghyun nodded and Key followed and rode him up the escalator to the third floor where mostly all of the body spray, sports, and kitchenware shops were. They froze when they saw Taemin and Minho standing there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter