Stay With Me

The Walls Around Us

                                        It was Monday, Daehyun arrived at school, he saw Jongup in the class, he said in a kinda angry tone "Good morning" , Jongup looked at him with his eyes only and didn't reply, Daehyun exhaled and rolled his eyes. During the lesson Daehyun couldn't stop turning back, whenever he was turning he always noticed Jongup was looking at him, he decided, he would do something. The bell rang, Daehyun stayed in the class cause he knew that Jongup was always in there the breaks, when the class was empty, Jongup understood so he was heading out of the class, but Daehyun quickly grabbed his wrist, Jongup shot him an angry look and said "What do you want again?!" , Daehyun was still holding Jongup's wrist, their faces were too close, Daehyun said in a complaining tone "Why don't you give me a chance? I know you like me" , Jongup chuckled, he pulled his wruist away violently, he grabbed Daehyun's jaw forcefully and said in sharp voice and his eyes open like crazy "Do I have to hurt you, so you can stay away?!" , Daehyun was looking Jongup in the eyes, his jaw hurt a little but said in a serious tone "Just a chance, trust me, you won't regret it" , Jongup let go of Daehyun's jaw and said "You won't leave me alone, won't you?!" , Daehyun grabbed him by the shirt, he made him sit on a chair, he quickly sat on his lap and said in a low seductive tone "Don't refuse it. you like me", with that he approached Jongup's lip slowly, so did Jongup, but the door opened and heard Junhong's paniced voice "Oh my! I'm sorry! Sorry!" , with that Junhong closed his eyes with his palms and went out of the class, his reaction made Jongup laugh, instead Daehyun threw his hands on the air and said in a bit angry tone "Why whenever I go to kiss you, there is something in the middle" this made Jongup start laughing.

                                  Their first date was in a Cafe, it was a dark one, they met inside, it was late, about 21:00, there was modern music playing, Jongup was looking around him, checking the place, Daehyun leaned on the table in front of him, so he was more close to Jongup and said in a playful seductive tone "You like my choice?", Jongup looked at him blankly and said abruptly "Not my type", Daehyun's expression changed into a serious one, he cleared his throat and said "So, you wanna go somewhere else?" with that he smiled fully without showing his teeth, Jongup's head was hanging, he looked Daehyun only with his eyes and said "I would like to go to the poker bar, but with you I would like to go to my house" , Daehyun stuck his tongue on the side of his lips and said "If you wish" , Jongup chuckled darkly, he looked on the side and said "Nah, you better stay innocent for a little bit more" , Daehyun raised his eyebrows and said "Who told you I'm innocent?" , Jongup looked at him with a playful smile and said "It's obvious that you are" , this made Daehyun slightly frown his eyebrows and pout. Some minutes later, Daehyun said "Jongup? Are you in trouble with the poker place?" , Jongup did a negative sound, he shook his head and said "No, I play fair and sometimes, so nobody will 'chase' me, I just warned you cause If I get in trouble, you're gonna pay too" , Daehyun side smirked and said "I trust you...you know, the day when you took me to your house....I felt really safe in your arms and.....I trust you, I don't care if I get into trouble cause I know you will be there to save me" , Jongup caressed Daehyun's cheek and said "You're so naive and innocent" with that he leaned back and continued "I will protect you....because I like you...a lot" with that he side smirked, Daehyun smiled beautifully. 

                        When they finished their date, Jongup took Daehyun home, before they could say good bye, Daehyun told him "It's still early and I know I'll get bored alone...do you want to come up?" , Jongup scratched the back of his head and said "No, it's ok, you better rest" , Daehyun said "Do you have something to do?" , Jongup shook his head negatively, Daehyun caressed his jaw, then he kissed him, Jongup's eyes first widened but then he closed them. When they broke the kiss, Daehyun said "So, will you now?" , Jongup smiled fully and angelically, he nodded and followed Daehyun upstairs. When they went up, they didn't watch a movie, they sat on the couch, Daehyun laying on Jongup's lap, Jongup was palying with his hair, Daehyun said "So, we're a couple now, huh?!", Jongup said in a low tone "Hmm, yes", Daehyun raised himself and said "See, it's not that bad being with me" , Jongup caressed Daehyun's jaw, he smiled and said "I trust you" witht hat they kissed. This was a new start for Jongup and Daehyun, Daehyun didn't care, he just wanted to be with Jongup, well Jongup knew that he found someone that really loved him, he also loved Daehyun. He was thankful they found each other.

                                                                                                                                                                                         THE END.

 

sorry if I finished it too quickly :/ I think it's ok, I hope you keep supporting my stories. Enjoy :)