Stay Away

The Walls Around Us

                                      The weekend passed, when they arrived at school, Jongup threw his bag on the chair and exhaled tiredly, before he sat he felt someone patting his shoulder, when he turned around he saw Daehyun who had a beautiful smirk and said "Thanks for helping me at Saturday and took me home" , Jongup side smirked and said "It's ok" , with that Daehyun gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and sat on his own desk, this made Jongup blush and slightly touch his cheek. When the bell rang, everyone hurried out of the class, instead Jongup put his head on the desk and tried to sleep, but then he heard a low "Hey", when he raised his head he saw Youngjae, Youngjae smirked and said "Hello Jongupie! How are you?" , Jongup chuckled and said "Eveything alright" , Youngjae said "You may have treated really rudely, but we can make a new start" , Jongup chuckled angrily, he stood up and said "What new start? I know you approach me just because you want to get on Daehyun's nerves. Get over it! It wasn't Daehyun's fault!" , Youngjae almost screamed "How do you know what happened?! Either way, why you care?! This is between me and him not you!" , Jongup went close to Youngjae's face and said "You're old enough, be mature, realise that Daehyun wasn't even there that night" , Youngjae said abruptly "But because of that night I have no family" , Jongup said still in a low angry tone "It's still not Daehyun's fault" with that he left the classroom.

                                The bell rang, as Daehyun was talking to Junhong, Junhong went to the bathroom, so Daehyun would wait him in the class, he saw Youngjae walking on the opposite side of him, so he looked down, but Youngjae blocked his way, when he looked at him, Youngjae inhaled from his nose and said "So....I know something broke our brotherhood and I know this happened many years ago....I understand it wasn't your fault....so I don't want to be mad at you" with that he reached his hand for a handshake, Daehyun's eyes widen in surprise and said "What happened so suddenly...but alright" with that he slightly smirked and did the handshake, when they stopped it, Youngjae said "This doesn't mean we're friends again, we're just not enemies and we're normal again, I don't know you good, you don't know me good, ok?!", Daehyun smiled without showing his teeth and nodded. When Daehyun went to the class, he saw Jongup, he run towards him and hugged him, Jongup went some steps back because of the force, Daehyun told him without stop hugging him "I know you talked to Youngjae. Thanks", Jongup hugged him tightly and said in his ear "Scaredy cat" and chuckled.

                             The week passed hardly, at Saturday Jongup went to the poker bar. He sat on the table, there were many players, most of them werre around 30, suddenly the door opened and the best player came in, Kim Himchan, he was the best in this game, Jongup was starting to master it slowly, but Himchan was the best, Himchan always had his right hand with him, it was tough guy named Bang Yongguk. Himchan sat across Jongup, the room was only lighted from a light above their head, there was nobody inside, except the players, Himchan smirked to Jongup and said "Let's start the game" , Jongup exhaled and tried to focus on the game. After an hour, the door opened, they all looked in curiosity, Jongup's eyes widen when he realised it was Daehyun, he said abruptly and angrily "What are you doing here?!" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Chill, I came to see you", Jongup said angrily "Go now!", Daehyun frowned his eyesbrows in sadness, he looked down, but before he could leave, someone put his hand in front of him blocking his way, when he looked, he saw Yongguk, he freaked out , Yongguk chuckled deeply and evily, then Himchan said "Stay sweetheart" then he turned to Jongup and said "Your boyfriend?", Jongup shook his head and said "None of your business....but yes, can he go now?", Himchan shook his head negatively and said "No. I want to play against you for him. If you lose, he is mine" , Daehyun turned to look at him in shock, Jongup's eyes widen and said almost screaming "No!", Yongguk then spoke "You have no choice Moon Jongup!" , Jongup said angrily "Aish! Ok!". Then the game started, it was full of agony, Daehyun was praying inside him, he didn't know what would happen if Jongup lost, Jongup did his best. Suddenly, Himchan's face was in shock and said "I lost" , Jongup got up, he grabbed Daehyun from his wrist and dragged him out of the bar. He took him in a narrow street, he threw him on the wall, he slapped his hand on the wall close to Daehyun's head and almost screamed "I told you it's dangerous! Why you keep coming, huh?! You wanna die or someone to use your body?!" , Daehyun looked down and said "I'm sorry...I didn't expect it to be so...bad!" , Jongup started walking off and said without turning back "I told you to leave me alone!" , Daehyun followed him, he turned him around and said "You're first cold with me, then you help me and become sweet and then back at this cold character! Why are you doing this?!" , Jongup grabbed him by his arms, he went really close to his face and said "Stay away" , with that he threw him slightly back and started leaving, then he heard Daehyun screaming to him "Bastard!" , but this didn't make him turn around.