The New Student

The Walls Around Us

                                             Daehyun is the most famous student in his university. He has a sweet and classy character, he has a cute and really handsome face, and of course he can easily become really hot, his voice is like silk and he's one of the best students in the university. Everyone wants to date him, doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl, he's the perfect boyfriend. It was a cloudy morning, Daehyun woke up a bit tired, he exhaled and thought to himself 'I want to stay home....stupid school' , when he arrived at school many students gathered around him while trying to make a conversation, then he heard his best friend ,Junhong, calling his name, Daehyun smiled to the students a bit ironically and pushed them slightly, so he could reach Junhong, he said "Good morning Junhongie!" with that he smiled to him, Junhong blinked cutely and said "Hyung, I heard that today we're gonna have a new student in the class?" , with that they started walking away quickly so the other students would leave them. As they were walking on the almost empty hallway Daehyun said "Really? It's a boy or a girl?" ,Junhong shrugged while pouting and said "Don't know. But rumors say he's a boy" , Daehyun did a surprised expression, he nodded and said "Woah! We will see" . Some minutes later, the bell rang, everyone hurried to their classes, Junhong and Daehyun sat together like always, when the teacher came everyone bowed and said a loud good morning, the teacher said in his strict voice "So, today we're going to welcome a new student. Come, introduce yourself" , Daehyun turned to look, but didn't see clearly cause the boy stood up quickly, while exhaling in tiredness, when he stood next to the teacher, he nodded like he was saying 'hi' and said in a calm voice "I'm Moon Jongup, I'm new...." then he awkwardly looked at the teacher, the teacher looked also awkward and said "So....take a seat Jongup....and all of you treat him well" . When Daehyun saw him, his eyes widen and his mouth formed an 'o' , he liked Jongup, he found him so unique and handsome, as Jongup was going to his seat, he passed right to Daehyun, he glanced at him, that moment Daehyun looked down shyly while slightly pushing his lips forward.

                                         When the bell rang for the break, the teacher said "Daehyun, show around our school to Jongup" , Daehyun nodded positively, he went to Jongup's table and looked at him, Jongup looked at standing Daehyun and emotionless got up, Daehyun bit the side of his lower lip while looking down on the side, Jongup was too different from whoever he had seen. He first showed him the inside school, the classes, the cafeteria, the gym and many more, later he took him out in the yard and told him what he is allowed to do or not to do. When Daehyun finished touring him around, Jongup said in his usual calm voice "What's your name?", Daehyun looked at him with wide eyes and said "Daehyun" , Jongup just nodded, he put his hands in his pockets and looked away, Daehyun looked down, then back at Jongup and said in his cute voice "If you want you can stay with me and become friends" , Jongup looked at him and said "No. I don't need friends....also, guys like you have to many fans" with that he pointed with open hand some students who were taking photos of him or talking about him, or fangirling and fanboying, Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in anger cause of the students, then he looked at Jongup and said "Em, but it's better to stay close to someone who knows the school and...." , Jongup looked at him kinda angrily and said in a bit angry tone "Don't insist, I said I don't need friends and I won't get lost in a school, I'm old enough to be able to find a class" , with that he started walking away, leaving Daehyun with his mouth open.

                                    They had Chemistry on the laboratory, Jongup came later of all students, of course the teacher didn't get mad because he was still new. Junhong looked at Daehyun and said like a whisper "How is the new one?" , Daehyun exhaled, he frowned his eyebrows angrily and said "He's too distant. He said he doesn't want friends or in general someone next to him" , then Jongup passed next to him without even glancing, Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in more anger and said "See, too distant or he doesn't like me" with that Daehyun looked down with wide eyes while pouting, Junhong was looking at him in surprise,it was the first time someone treated Daehyun like this. The teacher said that they're gonna do an experiment and they need teams, at least two people in one team, unfortunately Jongup was left alone, then he said in bored tone "Teacher, can I do it alone?" , the teacher shook his head and said "No. Wait" with that he started looking around to see where to put him, that moment Daehyun raised his hand and said "Teacher, we can team up together, me Jongup and Junhong" , the teacher said "Oh, right. Jongup go in Daehyun's team" , Jongup exhaled a bit angrily and sat in their desk but one seat away, Daehyun looked at him and said "Come closer" with that he did a cute expression, Jongup hopped his eyebrows and sat closer, Jongup's reaction made Daehyun angry but ignored it and tried to do the experiment. It was an experiment, where they had to use many things, as they were trying to find a solution, Jongup was trying things, as he wanted to take something on the other side of the desk, Daehyun touched his hand, this made Jongup look at him in curiosity, Daehyun smirked beautifully, Jongup slowly took his hand and Daehyun giggled, he liked the feeling of being close to Jongup.

                                 The school finished, they were all going home, as Daehyun was leaving with Junhong, he noticed Jongup, he said a quick sorry to Junhong and went close to Jongup who was heading in a narrow alley, he said "Hey Jongup!" , Jongup turned around, Daehyun smiled and said "Is your home this way?" , Jongup shook his head and said "No. I have a job to do" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Really?! Don't you want to relax first?" , Jongup nodded positively and said "Yes I want to, but I can't let the job go like this....it's serious" , Daehyun's face got in full surprise "What job is this?!" , Jongup exhaled angrily, he shook his head and said in an angry tone "Daehyun you're a good guy, well I'm not. I don't need to tell you about my job cause you're nothing for me.....and alright, I'll tell you clearly cause you don't understand with the good way, don't try to be my friend, I'm just trouble" with that he started walking away, Daehyun said loudly so Jongup could hear "I still want to be your friend!" , but Jongup didn't turn, he just ignored him making Daehyun disappointed. Actually, Daehyun liked Jongup, he liked him a lot, he wanted to approached him but Jongup was making it so difficult for him.