Three

Is this even possible?

I frown frustrated at my image in the mirror. Damn it hair!! Why do not you want to stay trim?! I’m really in a hurry!! I did not have to sleep with wet hair, I really shouldn’t do this again….ahhh !!  What to do with this mess?!  My only option is to try to tie my hair somehow, maybe a classic French braid it will work. You know what?! I don’t even care anymore if it will work or not, I will just do whatever.

After 5 minutes, I’m done and I don’t even want to know how it looks like. Yeah 5 minutes! I know it took me like forever, for doing such a simple task as making a classic French braid but, in my defense, my hair was really messy ok?!  Once I finished complaining I took another look in the mirror, rolled my eyes (I wasn’t satisfied at all with my look today, obviously)  and I started to do my makeup hoping that my look will be more presentable after I will finish it.

 Me and Sarah, in the first part of the day we have different schedules. Sarah has literally nothing to do and as for me I will have my very first day of classes at 1Million Dance studio, I am really excited about it. 

Today classes were from 10 a.m. till 11:30 a.m. with Kai, I can’t wait to see him again. It will be good to see a face that I know especially because Sarah is not going to be there and I will be all by myself. After that I will have a break and go probably at home or something not sure yet what I’m going to do, and after that at 4:00 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. will be Sarah class which I have to attend of course ( I can’t wait to see her in action). And at 9:00 we were invited to a formal meeting at a restaurant with all the 1Million members and I think there will attend some of the representatives of the clients too. It seems that, they have something to celebrate, I’m not quite sure what, they told us, but to be honest I didn’t paid attention to it. I’m not even sure I wanna go. I’m not feeling like celebrating with this ty mood anyway.

When I went out of my room Sarah was on the couch she was watching a Disney movie (Frozen to be more precise).

“Ma Ri, why are you still home? Aren’t you going at Kai beginners classes?” Sarah asked.

“Of course I’m going!”

“Are you taking a cab?”

“Nope I want to save money and I want to learn how reach at studio bt myself you know.”

“You will be soo late” Phahahah she was trying to make me take a cab.

“Nope I will be on time, I promise and please, don’t joke around my mood is ty anyway.”

“Why?  What happened?”

“It’s nothing, just my hair…”

“Oh please, stop it right there don’t say one more word and don’t move.” She stood up and came to me. “hmmm… “.She was staring at me with her eyes wide open, this made me feel really uncomfortable and then she said. “You look fine, you had better days for sure,”

“Yeah, well thanks I guess...”

“But today is not your worst day either, so just go and have fun on your first day ok?”

“I will try my best.” I said with an unsecure smile.

I took my backpack, I smiled at her once again and then I went out on the door.  While I was going thru the Dance Studio I was thinking about the fact that I can’t believe that I was convinced by her to do this. How a normal person can accept to go in Korea without a job and start a new life, I am not in my right mind of state for sure.

When I snapped back to reality I noticed that I had 10 minutes left to be on time at the class and of course I started to panic because I wasn’t nearby at all I had at least 15 minutes of walking for sure.

“Guess who is late for class?”

“Me!”

“Guess who is wearing a 1Million T-shirt?”

“Me!”

WTF?! Why am I doing this? Ok panicking is not the right description, completely freaking out is the right one…yes I am totally freaking out at the moment.

I mean…I went there before…yesterday actually, ok with a cab but still. So I’m just assuming that I know where it is, I don’t really know the directions… I’m so late Sarah is gonna kill me I promised her that I will not be late… She will be so happy when she will hear that she was right, ahh it! I should have took that damn from the start!

I was at an intersection, with 7 minutes or less until my very first dance lesson will begin and I didn’t remember at all which way I should go. “What a great start Ma Ri you should keep going like this from now” (I was talking to myself again, I really should stop to this too).

“Are you going somewhere?” I heard a male voice asking me. I looked at the right and there he was my savior, Bobby. Bobby was in the car. The car who was right on my right side, right beside me, I couldn’t believe my eyes what I was seeing.

“So, are you gonna stare forever? Or you will answer my question?”

“Yeah right! (I snapped out of my little party who I was throwing inside of my head). Well I’m going to my beginner class with Kai and I will be late, he will kill me I’m so dead!”

“No you are not! Just jump up, I will take you there!”

“Really ?! I don’t want to bother you with this, if you just could tell me which way I have to go I will be fine. “

“Just come in already, I’m going at the studio anyway.”

“Okay, Thank you very much, you are my savior for real, now I’m not going to be late thanks to you.”

“It’s my pleasure, trust me. Let’s put some music shall we?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“What do you want to listen?” he asked me.

“Nothing particular, just radio is fine for me.”

It was red light at the semaphore so he selected radio frequency and looked at me briefly with a little simile on his face, he is really cute when he’s smiling. The music was so good, we instantly stared grooving along the beats. All the way thru the studio I was looking at the window trying memorize all the details to be able to go at studio on my own next time.

“Bobby, look the Holly sign of 1Million logo!!! Finally we are here! I just have to go to the second floor and I made it. I couldn’t do it if it wasn’t you. Thank you so much!”

“No problem, I told you to call if you need something!”

“Oh well I will do it next time.”

“All right then, you have to hurry, you have 3 minutes left to be there in time.”

“Okay, I’m going, thanks again!” I said super exited and I gave him a hug without even thinking. I started running and I’m telling you this stairs are killing me. Once I arrived I looked at the door, here I am! I said and walk through the door.  I started to worm up, Kai was already here, he was stretching.  What happened with him in Busan? He is looking damn good. Why didn’t I noticed at the airport?

“Hey you made it!” I heard him saying while he was coming towards me.

“Yeah, y helped me.” I said with a smile. “But how you know about that I was going to be late?”

“I talked with Sarah.”

“Aaaa..”

“Anyway I’m glad you made it on time.”

“Thanks!”

“Okay everyone is time to start the class, everyone to your seats.” I went somewhere in the back and I started to get nervous.

tumblr_nztbziiKQM1sj1wj9o6_1280.jpg

“Hello everyone my name is Kai and I’m doing to be your trainer for you guys, I am going to teach you the basics and I hope that we will have a great time together!  But before we start I have a question for you. Do you think dance is difficult?”

“Yes!” I heard someone in the front saying.

“Well let me tell you that dance is not difficult.  Dance is not only for extraordinary people, or for professionals, you are saying dancing is difficult? You right now are doing more difficult things, once you start you will be able to find it how fun it is, I’m glad to see that you are here, because that means that you were hoping to dance and now you are going for it, you follow your dream and I am proud to be part of it. This been said, let’s start the lesson shall we?” Everybody started to clap and screaming in joy, it was a really nice speech.

The time went by really, really fast, it is an insane experience and I’m so happy that I am here,  I just can’t believe that they let me in like that! I really have to thank Sarah for this.

“Hey Me Ri! Wait!”

“Kai?! What happened?”

“Nothing, are you going home?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I’m going at your place too, I have to give Sarah this files, she has to sign them.”

“Okay!”

“Wait me in the front, I’m going to bring the car.”

“Sure!” I smiled to him while he went through the back door. He is looking really hot today.

I waited for him like 2 minutes or so, a blue convertible, it was a ing Audi S5 in front of me! (I’m in to cars because when I was little I used to watch F1 with my father since then I loved cars and everything about them.) And I’m telling you my jaws dropped when I saw Kai on the driver seat.                                                                                       

“Jump in!”

“Thanks you are driving me home! I was lucky person today, Bobby brought me at the studio and thanks to him I didn’t late and now you are driving me home.”

“Yeah you are a lucky one!”  he said with a smirk. “Put your seat belt.”

“Yes sir!” I joked.

Once we arrived home Sarah was setting the table in the Living room (we don’t have a kitchen cause we are still at the hotel)

“Hi guys? Are you hungry I ordered something to eat from room service.”

“Of course I’m hungry I didn’t eat breakfast remember?”

“Kai, what about you?”

“Yeah sure, sounds great!”

“Okay, take a seat then.”

“So Kai, why are you here?” Sarah asked.

“I have to give you some files to read and sign them.”

“Ma Rican you take a look at them for me first, please?”

“Sure” I said while I thought I took a bite from my steak.

“Why are you asking her to do this?”

“She is a really good Lawyer back home.”

“Really?! But why are you here then?  Is not like you are a good dancer or something.”

“LoL Kai, I’s teachers fault. He doesn’t know how to explain properly.” I said while I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yah! Ma Ri!”

“Sarah is a good lawyer herself too and I’m not sure yet why I’m here either.” I interrupted him while he was speaking, I thought I took a bite from my steak.

“Then why aren’t you looking at the papers yourself Sarah?”

“Yeah Sara, Kai is right! Why don’t you take a look?”

“I have to prepare myself for the lesson, I don’t really have enough time, and you already agreed with it.”

“True” I said and stood up from the table.

“We will bring the files at the studio at 4:00, I have to prepare now if you excuse me.” Sarah said and went to her room.

“Well I have a lot of “homework” to do so yeah thank again for driving me home.”

“Don’t worry, I was coming here anyway.”

“True.”

“See you two at the studio then!”

“Sure, take care!”