Eleven

Is this even possible?

Once I get in the taxi I called Sarah and asked her where are they and what’s the address. I remember something about BamBam house…hmm I should have called Amy but don’t ask me why I called Sarah instead.  I guess my logic doesn’t work that good at 6 in the morning after a night in Octagon and a lot, but a lot of alcohol. They are together so it should be fine. I will find out where I have to go, that’s not a big deal.  Anyway, after a little chat whit Sarah I told the taxi driver where I have to be and few minutes later I was in front of BamBams place. Of course I made a call again because I didn’t have any idea where to go. I mean am how am I supposed to go in the right place I don’t know which one is BamBams apartment.  After  five minutes or so I see Amy coming out of on of the buildings.

“Hey Ma Ri what’s up? Are you alive?” She said while giving me a hug.

“Yeah and very well I could say!” I said cheerfully.

“You know Sarah was kind of worried about you, you didn’t answered your phone and she was calling you all the time to check on you.”

“I didn’t heard, sorry,  but I was in a club, loud music and handsome guys!! You Know…” I said while I was following her thru the corridor.

“Ah look we are here!” She said and opened the door for me.

“Oh, wow, thanks!” I said and smiled.  We went in and CL Hello es was loud in speakers.  How appropriate, what a good song to make my entry right?

“Hey what’s up? Are you alive?” Sarah was asking while hugging me.

“Yeah everything is fine! What about you guys?”

“We are drunk!!!” I heard Amy said.

“Yeah well I can see that!”  I said and smiled at them. “I’m drunk too!!” I shouted and the girls started to laugh.

“Girls all you do is laugh, laugh, laugh!” I heard one of the Got7 boys saying I don’t know which one cause I’m not good with names but yeah I think his name is Yugyeom or something .

“Oh hi!” I heard Jakson. “You came here?” He said while he was coming from a room which seemed to be a bedroom with a girl. He had messy hair and his T-shirt was on the girl, yeah he was shirtless and I couldn’t help but stare at him. He was such a good looking guy maybe that’s the reason I remembered his name.

“Yeah! Hi.” I said trying to come back to my senses.

“I was thinking that you will stay at Jay for tonight.” He said while he took that girl by her hand and went to others living me with no time to react at his statement.

“What was that? LOL” I said thinking out loud.

While I took off my shoes a little snowball came to me. “Oh hey cute! What your name?” I asked and took the-most-fluffy-wonderful-cute-snowball-in-the-world in my arms.

“Coco” Mark said and helped me with my coat.

“Oh thanks! So Coco huh?”

“Yeah because it’s white like the coconut.”

“Hehe cute! Let’s go to the others shall we?”

“Yeah.”

“What are you doing?” I asked.   Everyone was on the floor, they were in odd positions and they were laughing so hard.

“Isn’t obvious?” Sarah asked.

“Uhmm not really….”

“We are playing Twister!!!” Bambam answered.  And I can tell you that everyone in this room is drunk and they are having way too much fun.

“Don’t you think we are kind of old to do this king of things?” I asked really amused by the image of Amy staying with her hand between Bambams legs on the green dot and Sarah leg was over Kai body (he was  fronting Sarah ) on the red one . JB was right in front of Sarah they were literally sticked by each other.

“Nope we will be never too old to do things that we like!” Kai said.

“Yeah I believe that you like it a lot with such a great view!” I said and rolled my eyes at him. He didn’t say anything but smirked at me. It seems that they played it on teams girls vs boys and I think that’s not fair at all cause there was 3 boys and 2 girls. But guess what?  Boys lost and they have to take out at dinner every day for a week. That’s a great deal. I think we will have a lot of fun next week.

“Now that the game is over, let’s go drink some wine!” Amy said.

“No I’m fine! I don’t want to drink  anymore is late I mean is too early in the morning, in fact I don’t even know how to put this is 7 a.m. and it’s Christmas and I don’t want to be drunk on Christmas too, plus we have  practice at in 5 hours.”

“Ah right the practice!” Kai said and looked around the room looking for Sarah.

“What practice?” Mark asked.

“Well we are dancers at 1Million Dance Studio and Sarah and Kai are Choreographers.”

“Ahh I see, that’s cool, we are actually working with them from time to time.” Jakson said.

“Maybe we will work together at one point who knows!” I said and stood up. “Excuse me but I have to go find Sarah, we have to go and get some sleep.”

“I will help you!’ Kai said.

“Okay, let’s go!” We were looking everywhere in the house, one room left, it was the bedroom. She is there for sure. We opened the door and we saw Sarah and JB in the same bed and I think I saw JB pulling out his hand out of Sarah but not sure, it might be my wild imagination. Anyway it looked suspicious. Kai was right behind me. I looked at him and he had such a blank face. He left without saying a word.

“Sarah we have to go and get some rest, we have dance practice remember? I want to go home, do you want to come or …”

“I’m coming.” She interrupted me.

“Okay I will call a cab then.” I said and let them alone. I went back to the guys and called a cab.

“So boys do you have any schedule for today?” I asked.

“Nope we don’t have anything but the dinner with you girl.” BamBam answered and looked at Amy and the winked at her.

“Okay have some rest then, see you at dinner.” Sarah said and we left cause our cab was already in front.

“Wait where is Mark? I didn’t say goodbye to him.” I asked.

“He is in the living room.” Jakson answered.

“Okay see you at the cab girls.” I said and went thru the living room. I sow Mark on the couch he was playing with Coco.

16976889_1278988145515249_99408861_n.jpg?oh=b444a155e7967a6bdeca51095d0f3ed0&oe=58B31EF9

Here you are!” I said

“What’s up?”  he looked at me and Coco turned to me too.

“Nothing much I just wanted to say goodbye we are leaving.”

“Already?”

“Yeah, it was nice meeting you, see you at dinner!”

“Yeah sure.” He stood up and gave me a hug, it was a warm and nice one.

“Anyway the cab is here and the girls left already so I will better get going. I said and pulledout of his hug.

“See you around.” He said and waived at me with a smile.

***

When we arrived at the hotel we went to shower. We agreed that we will talk after the shower about what happened last night. When I finished my shower I saw girls in my bed, waiting for me.

“You finished your shower already?” I asked surprised.

“Nope I just changed in my PJ and I took my makeup off, I’m gonna make a shower after I woke up.” Amy said.

“Ah right I’m always forgetting that you like to shower in the morning.”

“Yup.”

“Did you wait for me?”

“”I finished just now my shower, we didn’t really wait for you that long actually.” Sarah said.

“Okay let’s begin I can wait to hear your stories guys!” I said super excited. I mean I was tiered but because of the shower I was feeling better, I was fresh and ready for a little chat with my girls before bed.

“You go first!” Sarah said.

“Ah right you tell us first what happened with your boy Jay ing Park!” Amy said with it-better-be-a-good-story-cause-we-left-you-alone-with-him-tone.

“Ummm okay, I will try to tell you just big things cause I don’t want to be too long.”

“Okay just say it already, and don’t miss anything important!!!” Sarah said.

I started to tell them fragments of memories from the night before because that was what I head, it was so complicated to tell them everything, cause I didn’t remembered all of it. But I can tell that I remembered the highlights of the evening. I told them what happened, without a particular order. When I was telling them a specific occurrence I remembered something else and so on. At some point I remembered about the Alcohol-oh no the alcohol, and then Jay- Loco, Oh no Loco!! – Simon Dominic- The Champagne cork- the guy with the jacket- from outside- the kiss, oh yeah that kiss. Yeah well at the end I started to put them in a chronological order in my mind and everything started to make sense.

“ I said and stooped.” I was really stupid. “How the I forgot to do that? I am so stupid, stupid, stupid!” I said and put my face into a pillow.

“Dude what’s happening?” I heard Amy

I took the blanket and put it above my head.” I’m the biggest idiot on this planet!!”

“What the hell?! Just tell us what is it!!” Sarah said and took off the blanket.

“I should texted Jay after I arrived at Bambam!!” I said with my  I’m-dead-tone. “I told him that I will do it, I promised him.”

“Wait what? You have to text him?” Amy said.

“I can give you his instagram and you can DM him now, is not too late, you can say that your phone ran out battery and you are save at home now. It’s not big deal, is not like you will see him again right? Or at least not too soon.” Sarah said.

“Thanks but I have his number, so  I’m just send him a text.” I said with I-don’t-wan’t-to-text-him-first-tone.

“You promised, you have to keep your promise.” Amy said.

“Okay, Okay.” I said and took my phone and I stared typing. “Hey, I’m home, I’m fine hope you are okay. Ma Ri.” That should be fine I said and press send.

“You should told him an excuse or something!” Amy said.

“She said it right she doesn’t need to explain herself to anyone if she doesn’t want to!” Sarah said.

“If he answers give it to me I’m going to talk with him.” Amy said.

“Okay!”  I said.

“No girls! That’s not right she has to do it herself! She has to speak with him!”

“Speaking of right or wrong, what happened in that room with JB Sarah? I thought that you and Kai.” I said hoping that will be good enough to

“Okay let’s talk about it. I have a lot to tell you.” Sarah said.

“Yeah you have a lot of explanations to do! “

“ Yeah..”

“Chill I’m just joking around!” I said

“Let her begin I want to hear everything!” Amy said.

“Okay, so you know that I’m talking with Kai from a while now, and I think I like him, but I don’t really know why, I mean I never ever imagined that I will like a guy like him. When we started to talk you know what I was thinking about.”

“Yeah but what happened? Why were you with JB?” Amy asked.

“Well the correct question is what happened with Kai that made me to do this.” Sarah said and then continued. “He is an , we were in the kitchen and he was acting strange he was really mean with me in front of the others  and we talked and he said something about me and he said something like “ with who you will stay tonight with JB? And I said “Yes maybe I will!” and then we had a kind of minifight and then I left . And then we played Twister and everything began with JB, and with JB everything was just so natural and cute and nice. But at some point I went back to Kai cause I knew he was alone I hoped that we will talk and resolve that , and we were in the kitchen again and we talked and he was an with me again so I just went back in bed with JB and we did things you know…”

“WoW, and what we were doing all this time?” I asked.

“Dunno you stayed with BamBam, Jakson and Mark. I was drunk so I don't really remember everything, but basically that's it. I mean thouse are the important things that happened. If I will remember something else I will tell you."

“So how are you feeling?” I asked.

“Well confused, I think I like JB, but I’m feeling guilty, I meat that face. The face made by Kai I don’t think that I will forget it too soon and I think I have to talk about it with him.”

“Yeah you better do that.”  I said.

“But what about JB?" Sarah asked.

“I think it was an one night thing. I don’t think it will be more that it was so don’t think about him and fix things with Kai first.” Amy said.

“What about you and BamBam?” Sarah asked Amy.

“What about me and BamBam? Amy joked. ”Well we didn’t do anything but I think we like each other…I mean it was that play you know, with staring and joking and flirting and everything... I think I like him but I’m not really sure, is kind of fast dunno.”

“Wait you are saying that you didn’t kissed with him, and you didn’t do anything with him yet?” I asked.

“Not really I have his number tho, he want to talk to me.” Amy said and smiled.

“Dude you had his number from the first time you met with him on the plane…” I said and Amy rolled her eyes at me.

“Well things are going to happen I guess, anyway did Jay answered your text?” She asked.

“Don’t try to change the subject.” I said.

“I don’t have anything to say, seriously it’s nothing for now we are just fooling around and we are flirting, you know me…”

“Yeah true, we know you.” I said and looked at the phone, and saw the message sent to Jay. No replies. I closed my eyes, lied back and took a deep breath.

“He didn’t replied huh?!” Sarah asked disappointed.

“Maybe he is sleeping.” Amy said.

“Maybe, anyway we should sleep too!” I said with I-don’t-want-to-deal-with-it-anymore-tone.

“Yeah we should." Sarah said and stood up. I took her hand.

“Girls can you sleep with me today please?” I said. “I really want you to be next to me.”

“Sure let me put the alarm.” Sarah said and she took her phone out. If we will wake up at 11 a.m. it’s okay? We have 3 hours to sleep.”

“Yeah it should be enough we have practice at 1 and we have to be sure that we will be on time.” I said.

“Lucky me I can sleep how much I need!”  I heard Amy.

“Shhhhh don’t make me kick you out of bed and force you to sleep on the floor!!” I said with my eyes closed.

“Okay, okay I will not say anything anymore, good night girls!”

“Good night!!”