Chapter 5 : Love Letter

Doyeonjung

Koran High School

Yeunjung POV

Doyeon: I had read this. I don't care at all if you want to be my Gf. 

~~~

Hi! I'm Yeunjung. If you want to know, my biggest mistake this year is giving my love letter to the wrong person and what's more surprising is that the person said okay. 

~~~

Classroom 

Mina: You are so funny Yeunjung. How come you put the love letter to another person locker. Hahaha

Yeunjung: Stop it Mina. This is not the right time to laugh at me. Actually, I want to give that letter to Nayoung-sunbae but I don't know how that letter can entered into another person locker. Plus, I don't know who's that person who got the letter. 

~~~

I really like Nayoung-sunbae. She's so pretty and the most famous girl in school. It's so unfortunate that the letter had been read by another person not her. I stay up all night to prepare the letter but it is not worth it at all. I need to clarify back this misunderstanding as soon as possible. 

~~~

Koran Dance Club

I guess she's also one of the member of director Koran Dance Club as Nayoung-sunbae because their lockers are near to each other. I opened the Koran Dance Club door and see one figure is dancing energetically in front of the big mirror. Wait!! Is not that the person who received my love letter. She's look so cool when dancing like that. 

Yeunjung: Wowww!! You look so cool. 

I blurted that 'cool' word so loudly which make the girl stop from continuing her dance and look seriously at me. 

Doyeon: Uhhh.. You. You are the one who give me the love letter right? Hmm.. Let's go for a date. It's our first day right? Btw, I'm Doyeon. 

Doyeon quickly grab her bag and make her way to me while smiling widely. As she reached in front of me she put her hand around my shoulder without hesitation. 

Doyeon: Wait. Before that, I have something to give to you. 

She pushed me onto the wall and close the gap between our bodies. Her face is just inch away from my face. My body already shaking from that sudden act. Before anything happened, I pushed her body until I can see her body fall down onto the floor and run away from there. 

~~~

Koran High School 

Tomorrow Morning

Is she really that ert? If not because of the misunderstanding I will not dare to see her again but I need to tell her the truth about that love letter. I walk again to Koran Dance Club hopefully to clarify all the things quickly. 

I opened the door but cannot find Doyeon anywhere inside the dance club. Suddenly two girls if I'm not mistaken Sohye and Sejeong which are Nayoung sunbae teammate approach me and tried to touch my body. 

Suddenly, one hand grab my waist and chased away the two girls. 

Doyeon: Sorry guys but she's my girl. 

Sohye and Sejeong: Errr.. Ohhh.. Okay. Sorry. 

Sohye and Sejeong just run away from there. I can see Doyeon face look very serious and worried. Is she trying to help me from the girls? 

Doyeon: You should be more careful when you come here. My friends are quite naughty. Next time, If you want to see me find the more safe place to meet. 

Yeunjung: But... Is it school a safe place?? Err.. 😅 

Doyeon: Huhhh.. Enough.. After this, let me be the one who decide our date place. Tomorrow, at 11 a.m in front of Koran Station. Don't be late. Btw, thanks for this breakfast. I need to practice. Bye. 

She just walk away before I can tell her the truth about the love letter. Another chance gone away again today. 

~~~

Koran Station

Is this the feel you have when you are on your date?? I'm quite nervous but excited also at the same time. Wait.. Arghhh.. I should tell her the truth about the love letter from earlier but now our relationship become more serious. 

Doyeon: Sorry. I'm little bit late. 

Doyeon come from my behind and pat my hair. 

Doyeon: Choose what you want to do today. If I'm the only one who choose it, it will be no fun at all. 

She shoved in front of me a large map which full of sketches of activities that we can do throughout the day. 

Yeunjung: Woww.. You make all these. That's great. 

Doyeon: This is simple. Nothing out of ordinary. Plus, I'm the one who invite you for a date so I guess I should prepare something little bit. Let's go. We cannot waste our time just standing here like a stone. 

She grabs my hand and walk along the road. She hold my hand so tightly which make me little bit uncomfortable. Is she feel nervous just like me? 

Koran TVG Cinema 

I should tell her before that I definitely cannot watch horror movie. I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna throw up right now. 

Doyeon: Are you okay? 

I can hear she asking me but I just can't answer her at that moment and quickly find my way out from there and run to the washroom. 

~~~

Washroom

Doyeon: Yaaa!!! Why don't you said earlier that you cannot watch horror movie. If you can't stand it just tell me okay. I'm just there beside you. See.. You just throw up because of that. 🙅

Yeunjung: Sorry.. Sorry.. But, I do not dare to tell you because you seem to enjoy the movie a lot. I want to accompany you until the movie is finish. 

I look straight into Doyeon's eyes trying to explain the situation. Her face change from serious to more calm expression. 

Doyeon: Whatever.. Let's get out from here. 

We walk together and headed down to toy shop. 

Doyeon: Wait outside. I have something I need to buy. 

5 minutes later she come out from the shop and give me some cute ghost toy. 

Doyeon: Take this. I think this ghost is not that scary right? That's all for today. We should go back home. 

She walk me home and by the time I contemplating whether to tell the truth about the love letter we finally reach my house. 

Doyeon: Arrived. Have some rest. I will go now. See you again. 

Yeunjung: Err.. Thanks Doyeon for today. I'm very happy. 

She just give me a sweet smile and pat slowly my head before walk away. 

~~~

Koran High School

Yeunjung Classroom

Mina:Yaa.. Yeunjung.. If you have any problems just tell me okay. I guess this is about the love letter right? Have you already told her about the truth of the letter or not? 

Yeunjung:Mina... If I don't want to tell her about the truth of the letter. Is it okay? 

Mina: But, you said you like Nayoung sunbae right? 

Suddenly I can heard one familiar voice near our classroom door. 

Doyeon: Ohh.. That's the truth you want to tell me. 

Is she just heard our conversation? 

Yeunjung: Wait!! Doyeon. It's not like that. 

Doyeon: It's okay Yeunjung. No need to explain anything. I'm sorry for not realizing this matter from the beginning. 

She just closed our classroom door and quickly walk away from there. 

~~~

Koran High School 

Tomorrow morning

I already fall in love with Doyeon. Maybe it's already too late to give this love letter to her but I really need her in my life right now and I don't want our relationship to end just like that. 

~~~

Koran Dance Club

Yeunjung:Doyeonnn!!! Right now, this love letter is definitely for you. I like you, Doyeon. Please be with me. 

I don't know how I get the strength to confess my love like that. I run to her and back hugged her tightly. 

Yeunjung: I hope you will accept this love letter. It's for you and not for anyone else. Can you hear my heatbeat at this moment? Don't you know how nervous I am to confess my love to you. I'm all yours, Doyeon. So, please believe me. 

She release my hands around her waist and look straight into my eyes. 

Doyeon: Please.. Don't play with my heart again. Please don't look at me as a mistake. I love you Yeunjung. 

She lean forward and we shared a sweet and long kiss together.