Chapter 8

The Dark Protector

A/N this story is going to be Yunjae mostly but with little Jaeho.For example when Jaejoong will be in the other form the story will have jaeho but when he is the cute Jaejoong it will be Yunjae.But this story will have mostly Yunjae and a little Jaeho,so Yunjae fans don't worry ^_^ Hope that you will like it^-^

When Jaejoong is in his normal form they will be times when he dangerous side(the one with the blue eyes)will talk to him and the words will be in Georgia style

Now let's continue the story ^-^

 


Jaejoong stood up and went closer to the teacher he could feel all the eyes were on him and he hated that.He hated being the center of attention

"So tell me what you are so we can start"The teacher said and looked with a smile the latter.

"I am a Dark Protector"Jaejoong said and some of the students gasped because  they didn't know that they still existed and maybe they were living under a rock and never heard or saw Jaejoong.

"Okay let's start then and--"

"No,i am not gonna attack and show my powers"Jaejoong said and looked at him with a serious look in his brown eyes,wanting to make sure that the teacher understood that he wasn't gonna attack anyone or anything

"Honey i know that you don't want to do that but you have to train"Another teacher said and she looked Jaejoong with a smile

"I don't need training"He said in a calm tone and looked the teachers once again.But no one saw one of the teachers opening a big metal door where,black demons came out and all the students felt scared looking this creatures.Before anyone could do anything one black demon tried to attack at a girl that was standing some steps away from them

"Let's show them our power Jaejoong"

Jaejoong then got mad,his eyes become blue,his skin pale and two big black wings came out from his back.In a moment he was infront of the girl protecting her with his body.When the black demon was close enough,Jaejoong raised his left black wing and with a strong hit  he managed to cut the black demon in half.

Blood everywhere and screams were filling up the big room.Calmly Jaejoong turned to leave but his eyes become more light blue meaning only one thing.Yunho was in danger.

He turned his head right away in Yunho's side and saw him and the others from the A class fighting the black demons.Right then he hitted his fist in the ground separating the ground in two.In one side Yunho and the others and on the others only the black demons.

Yunho looked at him shocked and so the rest of the school.While Jaejoong had only one thing in his mind.

Kill every single one of those things

He smirked and the ground started shaking and then some shadows come out of Jaejoong's body hitting the black demons vanishing them only leaving black smoke back.

His powers were something beyond every persons inside the room imagination.

After all the black demons died the ground was back to one,Jaejoong looked Yunho and went closer his eyes looking the wound one balck demon managed to do.

"Just so you know,i kissed you"The protector said and before Yunho could say anything Jaejoong kissed him,making the rest who were inside the room shocked.Yunho on the meantime was too shocked to speak or push Jaejoong away he liked it,it felt good way to good.

He was too much into the kiss and his thoughts that didn't undestand that Jaejoong stopped kissing him and his wounds were healed.Now Only Jaejoong smirking at him.Yunho stopped his thoughts about the latter and just looked at him and calmly left the room.


After the accident the school hours ended and they all returned home,Jaejoong was back in his normal form,but he could remember the accident and he remembered how he  kissed the other and how much they both enjoyed it,how right it felt to be in each others arms.

They went home and Taeyang was sitting with Yunho's parents,while discussing something serious.How Jaejoong knew?Well they were both serious,their eyes were serious and Jaejoong felt the need to know what was going on but he had to speak with Yunho first.So he went closer to the latter who was busy with talking to his friends

"Yunho can i talk to you alone please?"Jaejoong said and waited for the latter to follow him,they went inside Yunho's room but no one spoke first,it was an uncomfortable silence.

"Look i know that you hate me for kissing you,i am sorry i really am but i don't remember doing something like that"

"Okay it doesn't mean something to me so don't say anything more about it"Yunho said but didn't managed to see the hurt in Jaejoong's eyes.

"Is this how it feel to have your heart in pain?"Jaejoong thought and pouted,he just nodded to the latter and left the room,in his way to his own room he saw Taeyang and the latter smiled his famous eye smile to him making Jaejoong smile back

"Can i talk to you Jaejoong?"

"Sure"Jaejoong said quietly and followed the other man inside a room that Jaejoon make a note on his mind it was Yunho's father office.Why they were there?

"So the reason i wanted to talk  is about your kiss accident,now that we are alone,Jaejoong tell me do you remember about it?"

"Honestly at first no,but now i remember what i did in my other form and the kiss i gave him in school today"Jaejoong said and blushed a little but then got serious when Taeyang sighed

"Why?Is something wrong?"

"Well,it's not good if you remember what you did in your other form"

Jaejoong just looked the latter confused he didn't know why,what is so wrong of knowing what is going on?

"Dark Protectors need both of their sides so their powers and mind can be in easy,like you need your good side to hold back the bad one as much as you need the bad side of you to push the good one to do things,with the memories now, there are so many things that the other side the bad one is doing that the good side can't know about even if it's good because it will make you weak on the inside and you wont be able to manage and control the other.It's something like a test you have with yourself.if your form right now can remember what the other the dangerous one is doing is really dangerous for you and your life"

"So you mean that--"

"Yes,if this continue on your other side will take the entire control and you will vanish"


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See you in the next Chapter~~~~~~~~

Kisses From

LittleHappyFairy~~~~~~~~