Chapter 9 Part 2

The Dark Protector

He went outside the house and inside the forest,as he was walking deep in the forest he could not hear anything,no birds no sound of life and that was weird for him.But that wasn't what he had in mind.As he walked deeper in it,he found a big land,no house no animals just grass.

He sighed and closed his eyes trying to speak to the other side of him,he tried to relax but nothing,he sighed once again and as he was ready to leave he heard a voice from behind him.

"Jaejoong i never thought that you will look for me" voice stone cold,the air in the atmosphere extrinsic,just the two of them,it was so quiet that he could hear his own breathing

"Yes,i want to speak to you"Jaejoong said and looked him in the eyes.They were the same person but there was this specific area of the forest where he could use his magical power and he could invite his other form outside but it was dangerous and he couldn't do it for a long time.

"Tell me,i am serious to know why you summoned me,knowing that you will lose a little of your magical power once you do it"

"I will be okay don't worry,i want to know how i can transfer a part of my power in this"Jaejoong respended and gave the other form a little crystal necklace.

The other nodded and together they placed energy and power in the necklace before Jaejoong take it and put it inside a small box.

"Can i ask why?"

"You are me,you don't know?"Jaejoong said and smirked maybe it was working after all.

"As i heard Taeyang told you about what will happen to you"

"Yes,this body is mine so don't think about trying to take control"

"We will see about this"

"Nothing will help you,i am as strong as you --"

"Don't block the power that shines on me"

The other form said and after that he disappeared before giving Jaejoong a smirk.

"This form of mine is getting on my nerves"Jaejoong said kicking a small rock while walking back home.


"Jaejoong where the hell have you been we were worried!!"Junsu said and hugged the smaller guy who returned the hug back.

"Sorry i had to clear my mind"

"From what?"Yunho spoke while he had his arms folded in his chest.Jaejoong tried to not smile while looking the other guy

"From you"Jaejoong said and left the other guy behind shocked while his parents started laughing and then his friends and even Taeyang followed along

"Yah!!Don't laugh!!"


Jaejoong stepped outside the bathroom with a towel around his waist,he closed the window so he will not catch a cold and took the little grey box with the necklace inside.

"When the time comes"Jaejoong whispered and placed the little box inside his drawer before closing it.

He smiled a little and took off the towel

"Yah you bastard what---"Yunho opened the door whithout knocking and come face to face with a Jaejoong who was blushing.

"What the hell!!"Jaejoong screamed and Yunho closed the door quickly after saying sorry first

Yunho went quickly to his room while he placed a hand to his beating heart and he could feel himself blushing.

"What the hell?"Yunho whispered while still blushing


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys after a very long time i am back and ready to finish almost all of them.Hope you guys are not much disappointed in me.

Kisses From

LittleHappyFairy~~