Miracles do happen

Miracles do happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                        

                                                                                                                             Chapter 3

 

 

It was a cheerful morning with birds chirping all around. The atmosphere was calm and cool, and then came a cry-

“MOOOOOM! NOOOOOO!”

This is our one and only Ice Prince, Sehun.

Today was the first day of elementary school and Sehun hated this. In fact, he dreaded it. Today a new chapter of his life begins and he will go to place full of books and meet new people.

 

 

People.

 

 

 

PEOPLE!

 

 

 

Sehun hated socializing. He hated people and making new friends. He hated the fact how people swarmed around him everywhere, pinching his cheeks and stating how adorable he was. And going to school was his worst nightmare. He would have to be around people, sit with people, eat with people, and talk with people! Can’t people be eliminated from this world?

 

Nah.

 

 

Sehun’s mother pulled him from the bed and dragged him to the bathroom. She picked up his power ranger toothbrush and bubble-gum flavored toothpaste and handed it to him. She then happily went off to take out his school uniform which was a white shirt, cute black shorts and a blue tie. Her son would look adorable in it.

Soon Sehun finished taking a bath and his mother wrapped a big towel around him and carried him to the bed despite his whining. She put the uniform on him and combed his hair to the side.

Mrs. Oh handed Sehun the blue Captain America school bag and led him to the car.

 

~*~

 

 

Sehun hated this.

He hated how his mother babied him. He was 6 for God’s sake! Perfectly capable of doing things himself (that’s what he told himself).

He hated how his mother was holding his hand as they entered the huge building.

He hated the crowd.

He hated the teachers. Already.

He hated how his mother talked to other mothers.

And he hated that he was holding a teddy bear in his hand.

Yes, a teddy bear!

The maniac school principal wanted all the students to carry a teddy bear along with them for the first class photo.

And that’s how Sehun ended up carrying this fluffy thing that look like a sophisticated bear.

He roamed his eyes everywhere, taking in every detail within his sight. Suddenly, his eyes landed on a head of fluffy brown hair.

The head was bouncing up and down to see past the swarm of kids, and suddenly the head was coming towards him. Sehun instantly knew who  the owner of these fluffy hair was.

“Sehuuuuuuuuuun!”

Luhan came running towards Sehun and his mother while dragging his own mother with him. Sehun mentally face palmed at this. He wasn’t ready for Luhan’s clinginess at 9 in the morning!  His mother turned around to see the owner of the sweet angelic voice.

Sehun now just wanted the ground to open and swallow him up; but was quite thankful to Luhan for diverting his mother's attention from the talkative lady.

“Omigosh! What an adorable kid!”

His mother squealed while dragging Sehun with her towards Luhan.

She practically threw herself on Luhan and brought him into a tight hug. Mrs. Oh always loved kids, especially the adorable ones. And Luhan was the most adorable kid right now.

“Aren’t you a cutie?! Say, are you Sehun’s friend?!” His mom asked being full of curiosity.

Luhan pushed his face upwards from her hold and stared her for a second before realizing who she was. Sehun was an exact copy of Mrs. Oh and it was a no brainer for a smarty like Luhan to figure that she was Sehun’s mom.

He stared into those eyes and it reminded him of Sehun, just they were full of life and Sehun’s were kind of soulless and emotionless.

“H-Hello Mrs. Oh!” Luhan practically yelled at her face.

Seeing the adorable boy, Mrs. Oh again captured him into a tight hug and whispered greetings in his ear. Soon, Luhan’s mom came panting and looking for her son. She was awestruck when she found Luhan being squished by some weirdo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter