I Just Wanna Dance

Sensational Intervention

CHAPTER 7

2 months passed and Seohyun has been going to FNC Entertainment every day after school to visit the boys. In that time, her sister always made an excuse not to go with her.

Seohyun watched them practice their dance and would hang-out with them during her break time. She's grown very close to the boys especially their maknae, Chani.

Seohyun was in the practice room with them, eating lunch.

"Chani-yah, you should teach me how to dance!"

"Yah! Why don't you ask Jiyeon noona?"

"Jiyeon eonni??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that girl couldn't even dance to save her life!" Seohyun laughed once more, Chani also laughing.

Taeyang smiled discreetly.

"So, Seohyun-ah, your sister still can't make it again today?" Rowoon asked

"Yeah, she said she's studying for an exam today" Seohyun explained

"Really? She said that thrice this week"

Seohyun just shrugged at him

"Please Chani? Teach noona the steps to EXO's Growl! Please please please!!" Seohyun kept on bugging the little kid

"Why do you want to learn it anyway noona?"

"I just want too!"

Dawon then volunteered to teach her since Chani won't budge but then Chani immediately agreed to teach her. Seohyun then noticed that it was almost time for her next class so she said goodbye to the boys and told Chani that she'll come back after class so that they can start.

When Seohyun left, the boys started to practice again.

~

Jiyeon was at the library staring at her book.

'Jiyeon-ah. I still love you' the words lingered in her mind.

She shook her head to get the thoughts out of her mind. She shouldn't even be thinking about that, she thought to herself as she continued to read her book.

She can't wait to go to FNC later at night so that she can relieve her thoughts about everything.

~

Eun Gi entered the coffee shop to meet up with Jungshin. She went to the table at the back where Jungshin was waiting for her.

"What took you so long?" He asked as she sat down

"I was meeting people for business" she replied

"So how long are you going to stay here in Korea?"

"Until all company matters are settled, and then I'll go back to the U.K... Anyways, how’s Minhyuk oppa?"

"He's doing fine. He was very happy to see you again the last time"

Eun Gi just nodded her head as she drank a sip of her drink.

"Aish. If it weren't for that Taerang Group I wouldn't have any problems right now."

Jungshin just looked at her with a worried look.

"Anyway, I didn't know that you were close with Jiyeon and Seohyun."

Jungshin shook his head and said "Ani. They're close with Yonghwa and Jonghyun hyung"

Suddenly Jungshin's phone rang and he answered it.

"Oh hyung...Arasso. I'll go there now."

He said as he stood up and said goodbye to Eun Gi.

Eun Gi called someone after Jungshin left. The call took a while before she whispered

"Make sure no one will find out or else you're dead."

~

The Choi sisters' classes were over. Jiyeon was about to say an excuse so that she won't have to come to FNC but Seohyun cut her off saying "Eonni you have to come! Chani will teach me how to dance 'Growl' today! YOU HAVE TO COME." Seohyun whined until her sister got annoyed and finally said yes.

When they were on their way to FNC, Jiyeon was fiddling with her hands because she was nervous and afraid that she would bump into Jonghyun.

They entered the practice room while the boys were practicing, the two of them watched until it was the boys' break time.

"Jiyeon-ah!!!" Dawon shouted as he ran towards her

"I haven't seen you for months!" He said

"I was busy." She replied

Seohyun then pulled Chani telling him to start teaching her the steps to Growl

Everyone else was sitting at the sides, watching. Jiyeon sat down in between Taeyang and Dawon.

Chani was teaching the steps to Seohyun as she was following him slowly. He asked her to dance the part he taught. Suddenly Dawon laughed out loud while the others were holding in their laughs. Seohyun suddenly stopped and looked at him.

"Yah Seohyun-ah I don't think you should dance at all!" He said while laughing

"Why? I think I'm good! I'm even better than you!" She said while pouting

She then repeated the steps she did a while ago. She looked like a worm that was sprinkled with salt. The atmosphere was filled with laughter. Seohyun kept on repeating the dance. Everyone was laughing

"Are you sure she's your sister?" Taeyang whispered to Jiyeon laughing

"Yeah. I'm sure." She replied while laughing.

Seohyun then suddenly stopped, sat down and said "Aisshhh. I can't do this anymore. I'm no good at this!"

"Finally, you realize!" Dawon said while laughing Seohyun just glared at him.

Chani smiled at her and said "It's okay noona, you did your best"

She stood up and thanked him for being nice. Time passed by and it was time for the boys to practice again. They left and went home.

~

Jiyeon was studying in her room then she checked the time. It was already 10pm so she fixed her things and got ready to go out. She changed her outfit and sneaked out of her room. When she finally got out of her house, she took a bus and went to FNC. As she was about to enter, she heard voice so she hid by the wall.

"He's staying late again today. I hope he does not overdo himself" She heard Youngbin say while the boys were going out of the building.

When the coast was clear, she entered the building and went to the practice room.

As soon as she entered, Taeyang said "It was nice seeing you go here in the afternoon after months of just seeing you in the evening."

"My sister annoyed me to agree" she replied

"She must've been so annoying that you agreed even when you really didn't want to come so that you can avoid a certain someone" he said teasingly.

Jiyeon just rolled her eyes and ignored him and started stretching. After a while, he asked her "So what's it going to be tonight?"

"Teach me the steps to the dance you guys are practicing this time."

Taeyang agreed and he started to teach her the moves. By the time it was midnight, Jiyeon mastered the moves and they danced to it multiple times before they called it a night. Taeyang handed her water as he sat down beside her.

"You learn really fast."

"I watched you guys this afternoon so I got some clue on how to do it"

"I remember the first time you came here at night to comply to your promise; I was really impressed watching you dance to The Boys by Girls' Generation sunbaenim. Now you even know the dance we practice. Really impressive"

Jiyeon just smiled and drank water.

"Jiyeon-ah, why don't we try dancing to Trouble Maker next time?" Taeyang asked after a while.

Jiyeon agreed and both of them went out to go home.

Little did they know that someone was watching them all this time.

 

A/N: Let's just imagine despite all of the happenings and future happenings, they still have time to do the shoots they did for the neoz videos and activities. We haven't been able to update since we were super busy with school and even when SF9 already had a comeback, our story will still remain in the pre-debut era. :)