Forget Me

Sensational Intervention

CHAPTER 6

Jiyeon and Hyeji were early to class so they were alone inside the classroom waiting for class to start.

“So what did you guys talked about yesterday?” Jiyeon asked Hye Ji

“Well he asked me if he and I can go on a date after my classes.” She answered

“So where did you guys go?”

“In a fancy restaurant, he gave me flowers and this beautiful infinity necklace with our initials engraved on the back. He had a private room reserved so that no one can see us. It would totally be a mess when someone from school sees us”

“I know right. I’m sure Professor Do Min Joon would be fired immediately. I don’t know how you kept it a secret for so long.”

*ring*

The classroom gets filled with students and Professor Do Min Joon entered the classroom and greeted everyone. He made eye contact with Hye Ji and saw that she was wearing the necklace he gave her and smiled as he started the lesson.

The hours went on and school was over for them as they had no more classes to attend. Hye Ji went home first while Jiyeon went to the library to borrow some books.

~

“Eonnie!” Seohyun said as her sister went out of the building.

“Oh Seohyun-ah why aren’t you waiting by the car?” Jiyeon answered as they started walking towards the parking lot.

“I was but then you were taking so long. I really want to go to FNC immediately to see Dawon oppa” Seohyun said happily

“Heol.” Jiyeon said as she rolled her eyes

When they arrived to the parking lot, the sisters were surprised to see Jonghyun waiting by their car.

“Jiyeon-ah can we talk for a bit somewhere?” He immediately asked as they arrived by their car

“Sure. We were about to go to FNC  too.” Jiyeon replied

“No. I mean let’s go someplace else. I really need to talk to you.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Jiyeon then turned to her sister and said ”Seohyun-ah you go first okay? I’ll just talk to him then go immediately to FNC.”

Seohyun nodded and got in the car and left.

Jiyeon then followed Jonghyun to the motorcycle parking lot. They arrived by his motorcycle and gave her the extra helmet. Jonghyun climbed first then Jiyeon climbed behind him easily. He looked at her then she put her arms around his torso understanding what he meant. Finally they drove off.

~

Seohyun was skipping as she entered the building. She greeted every person she met on the way until she arrived at the practice room.

“Annyeong!!!” she shouted as she opened the door.

Everyone stopped eating and turned to look at the person by the door.

“Seohyun-ah!” Dawon welcomed her and asked her to sit with them.

“Jiyeon-ssi didn’t come with you?” Taeyang asked her

“No. She told me to go first because Jonghyun oppa asked her to talk. She said she’ll come soon after talking with him” Seohyun answered him

“Seohyun noona do you mind me asking why do they need to go someplace else to talk? Why not just talk here in FNC?” Chani asked

“Yeah. I’m sure they can talk here. There is a lot of rooms here for them to talk” Youngbin added

“I don’t think FNC has the mood Jonghyun oppa wants”

“Why does he need a different mood? They like talk all the time here.” Jaeyoon asked

“I think he’s planning to ask her out.” Seohyun said

“Wah. Jonghyun sunbaenim likes Jiyeon noona?” Hwiyoung said

“Well I’m sure she’ll say yes. I mean I see how they talk around each other. I even saw that the hug they shared when we entered CNBLUE sunbaenim’s dressing room during the concert.” Rowoon added

“It’s not that easy.”

“Why?” Zuho spoke

“Their friendship is complicated”

“What do you mean by that?” Inseong asked

“Heol. You guys really don’t know anything don’t you? Jonghyun oppa is Jiyeon eonni’s ex boyfriend.” she replied

“Really?!” All of them said at the same time

Seohyun just nodded her head as she continued to eat from Dawon’s food.

~

The two of them arrived at a restaurant. Jonghyun parked his motorcycle and got off followed by Jiyeon. They entered and went to the private room reserved by Jonghyun. When they finally sat down, Jiyeon asked “Why are we here?”

“I just wanted to treat you to a nice dinner since you seemed really down yesterday.”

“I was not feeling down. I was just thinking about things”

“Whatever you say. Anyways since we are already here we should enjoy the food I ordered.”

Just then the waiters arrived and placed the food in front of them.

“You ordered all of this?” Jiyeon asked shocked with the amount of food

Jonghyun just nodded

“You know that there’s only the two of us right?”

He just nodded again. Jiyeon just sighed and started eating. The two of them talked about a lot of random things. Jiyeon was currently laughing at a joke Jonghyun said.

Suddenly he became serious and said “Jiyeon-ah”

Jiyeon looked at him waiting for him to continue.

“What is it oppa?” she asked when he stayed silent

Jonghyun looked down and looked Jiyeon in the eyes. “Jiyeon-ah. I- I-“

“You what oppa?”

He took a deep breath and looked at her eyes again and said “Jiyeon-ah I still love you.”

Jiyeon stood still, shocked at what he said then she suddenly laughed out loud.

“Are you serious? Are you guys playing a joke on me right now? There are hidden cameras here right?” Jiyeon said as she laughed around looking for cameras

“I’m not kidding Jiyeon-ah. I still love you” Jonghyun said seriously

Jiyeon was so confused right now. She didn’t know what to do. So she stood up saying “Oppa I think I need to go now.”

“Don’t go Jiyeon-ah.” He said as he grabbed her hand

She shook her hand off and started to go but Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and placed her back against the wall with him hovering over her and his right arm placed on the wall to block her from escaping. Jiyeon looked at him with annoyance and tried to go by going to her left but he immediately blocked it with his hand.

Jonghyun looked at her but she was keeping her head down.

“Jiyeon-ah look at me” he said. Jiyeon kept her head down.

“Yah! Choi Jiyeon!” he shouted as he slammed his fist in the wall.

Jiyeon was startled and looked at him in the eyes.

“Oppa why are you doing this?”

“Let’s get back together Jiyeon-ah”

“Oppa you’re really funny you know? You were the one who broke up with me telling me that you don’t love me anymore and that we should remain good friends and now this?”

“Jiyeon-ah I’m sorry. Can’t you give me another chance? Can’t you give us another chance?”

“Oppa I don’t want to get hurt again. I won’t be able to take it”

“I won’t hurt you this time Jiyeon-ah. I promise.”

“Oppa I think you’re just getting the idea that you still love me because we’ve always been so close even after our breakup. I believe that we should not be like that anymore.”

“Jiyeon-ah please” he looked down with tears b his eyes

“Oppa I’m sorry. I will try my best to not see or run into you. If you don’t see me that much then your idea of still loving might fade away.”

“Do you really not have feelings for me anymore?”

They both looked at each other’s eyes without saying anything with tears b in their eyes.

“Oppa I really need to go to FNC. Seohyun must be waiting for me.” Jiyeon finally said after the long silence as a tear slid down from both of their eyes

Jonghyun removed his arms from both sides to let her go. “Let me take you there”

“It’s okay, I can take the bus.”

“But it’s already past 10pm. It’s dangerous for you to be alone.”

“Oppa you’re really making this harder for yourself. Please let me take the bus.”

“Arasso. Be careful”

Jiyeon grabbed her bag and said  goodbye to him once more.

~

Jiyeon was in deep thought while walking towards FNC. She decided to just take a walk instead of riding a bus to clear her mind.

‘Jonghyun oppa you’re so mean. How could you do that really? I mean it’s been 2 years since we broke up and now you say something like this. How am I supposed to react? How am I supposed to feel at ease now? I am so frustrated.‘ She thought to herself as she walks through the street.

What Jiyeon didn’t notice is that Jonghyun was following silently behind her.

When Jiyeon finally arrived at FNC, Jonghyun turned around to go back to the restaurant and get his motorcycle.

As she entered the building, she saw Seohyun and Taeyang waiting for her.

“Eonnie! What took you so long?!” Seohyun said as she ran up to her.

“We talked about a lot things and we lost track of time.” Jiyeon replied gloomily

“Are you okay? What did you guys talk about for you to look so bleak?”

“Just random stuff” she replied

“Let’s go home now. I’m starting to have a headache” she added

“Okay.” Seohyun said and turned to Taeyang saying “Oppa thank you for waiting with me when you’re supposed to be practicing by yourself.”

“Oppa I’m sorry but I can’t keep my promise tonight. Let’s do it some other time. Okay?” Jiyeon suddenly said

“Of course go on now and have a rest. We can do it next time” Taeyang replied

“Seohyun-ah let’s go”

“Then I’ll head to the practicing room now. Be careful on your way back home.” He said

They said their goodbyes to each other and the Choi sisters went home.

A/N: We posted 2 chapters today because Chapter 5 was actually written so fast because of midterm exams but we didn't get to post it! We hope you like the chapter! Do you think they'll get back together? Or will she fall inlove with someone else? We really don't know either!