Chapter 1

The Judge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're not supposed to go around and kill people like that"

"This one deserved it, mother"

"You did not even take a look at his file"

Taehyung sighed as he leaned against the table. It was no use arguing with his mother.

"Taehyung if you continue this I am afraid that you are not ready to take over just yet"

"You know I am fully ready"

"You are not. A justice is not supposed to give out reckless decisions like you do. You have the highest tolls of death upon your head"

"It just means that I get done" Taehyung smirked.

"Language" his mother warned.

"Sorry okay," Taehyung said throwing his arms up.

"Look, son," she said. "I just want you to do your best okay"

Taehyung nodded.

"I have another one for you now. It's a young boy from earth"

"This one is different and I want you take him seriously and study it carefully"

Taehyung nodded checking his nails.

"Taehyung"

"Yes, okay Jesus," Taehyung said as he took the black file.

"He is young and he has a whole life ahead of him. I want a fair judgment and not another ruthless killing okay"

"Yes okay"

"Now go get some rest. You can go there tomorrow"

"Okay good night"

"Good night"

Taehyung walked off closing the door to his mother's bedroom and to his own room where he tossed the file onto the bed. He had no time to study or some . That guy probably deserves it anyway. Taehyung did his basic study, looking at the person's basic information.

Jung Hoseok, 20. Just a year old than Taehyung himself.

And the photos attached featured a boy with dark brown hair and eyes. He was very attractive. Much more than most people he had to deal with. But he wasn't letting his pretty face deter him of course. All he cared about was giving him the right judgment. Whether he should be spared or killed?

Taehyung is a justice giver or more commonly known as 'Justice'. He gives justice to humans. He weighed their good and bad and decided who should and shouldn't continue to live. It was a hard job but Taehyung just so happened to be exceptionally good at. While most of them spare Taehyung had killed no less than 3000 people in the 2 years he has started serving justice. He was basically their god.

Many called him harsh, heartless cold but he just wanted to free the earth from garbage. They said he doesn't make right judgments. But he couldn't care less as long as he gets his throne that he deserves that his mother has right now. He knew he had what it takes to be the next head justice. 

Taehyung slept in his bed dreaming about finally taking over the throne.

The next day dawns much earlier than Taehyung expected it to be and Taehyung packs some clothes for his trip to earth. This time it's Seoul. Taehyung spread his majestic black wings and flew over to earth, very convenient. Just when he reaches it's raining. This is what he hated; it rained too much on earth.

Taehyung landed in a dark alleyway and opened his umbrella walking out among the people. He saw many attractive girls on the way and he thought that he should get laid while he was here. Girls from earth always proved to be a delight but on the way, he saw something much more fun than those girls, apples.

Apples are the best part of earth for Taehyung. He walked into the store and bought about 20 of them. He bit into the juicy heaven inhaling the scent. Taehyung could do anything for apples.

He decided to rent out a motel room and then set out to find 'Jung Hoseok'. The rain had thankfully gone.

Taehyung stared around. This was the supposed place where Jung Hoseok spent most of his time. The file mentioned it.

Taehyung peered through every corner until he found him in a dark alley bent and huddled with a boy. Just then he looked with a startled expression and the other boy turned around and hit a packet behind his back. He looked 14 at the most his eyes puffy and red. So Jung Hoseok was a drug dealer.

The young boy took one last look at Taehyung and ran off on the road. Taehyung felt pity for him. So many humans ruined their lives over this stuff, it was unbelievable.

"What do you want?" he heard Hoseok’s voice. Taehyung noticed that he was even more attractive in real life.

"Some of your stuff"

"Do you have the money?"

Taehyung nodded.

Hoseok grabbed his hand and dragged him in.

"Cash now, I don't have much time"

Taehyung took out a huge wad and handed it to Hoseok. Hoseok looked surprised but took it anyway.

"Here you go," he said.

"Thanks"

Hoseok wasn't even listening as he put his backpack on and ran off too. Taehyung decided he had to follow him.

In about 15 minutes he stopped at what looked like an elementary school and then he saw a young boy with black hair running to Hoseok and Hoseok picking him up immediately. He did not look a mess like before but there was a huge smile on his face. The boy looked like he was his brother but Taehyung still had to find out.

This was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter