Chapter 2

The Judge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was trying his best to pass a judgment. But it was difficult because Jung ing Hoseok was not like the others.

He did not just sell drugs and girls. No, he was nice. He would feed dogs on his way, rescue cats stuck on trees and talk about the weather with old women. He was nice, genuinely nice.

And then there was his little brother who completely depended on him for everything. Killing off Hoseok would ruin his life and Taehyung definitely didn't want.

Taehyung was in a dilemma.

He talked to Hoseok every day. He had now attained the status of a 'regular customer'. He even got Hoseok's number so that he could get drugs on demand. Taehyung knew that he was a special guy now. And so he would pester Hoseok to tell him things.

Hoseok revealed but only a little.

He told him that his parents died and he had a brother. He told him that he loved dancing more than anything. That was it. Pretty basic stuff that Taehyung already knew but he wanted to know more. But Taehyung wasn't sure how.

On a usual Thursday Taehyung was on his way to Hoseok's spot. He had noticed that going to Hoseok made him more excited than his delivery from the supermarket which only had apples in them. Taehyung realized he liked meeting Hoseok and he was not sure why.

When he reached the spot to his surprise there was no Hoseok surrounded by 14-year-olds. The alley was empty but he did see a boy who was one of Hoseok's customer.

"Where is he? You know the guy"

"He got arrested," the boy said casually lighting a cigarette.

"What?" Taehyung spluttered. "When?"

"An hour ago"  the boy casually answered

"Why?"

"He sells drugs dude what do you expect?"

Taehyung bit his lip. He had to help Hoseok and it was almost time for Hoseok's brother to leave school. And Taehyung had to do something.

Taehyung decided to go to the police where Hoseok was being held. 

He went there and found a balding man sipping coffee.

"Excuse me"

"Yes?"

"I am here to see Jung Hoseok"

"And who is he to you"

"A friend" Taehyung answered.

"He had in his possession."

Taehyung breathed in with relief. At least it wasn't .

"Look," Taehyung said and paused. "We can settle this you know"

The man raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung took his wallet out. The man smirked and relaxed a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter