The day we meet

Art club

 

Yuri suddenly put her arm around my arm as she say "Eh? I mean, why is everyone opening up the way for him to pass through?! A bully?! A gang leader?!"

"Maybe?"

That guy caught me eye a colorful shirt wait... There's a faint scent... This smell is... Oil paint. I look at him. 

"I see! His clothes are all smeared with paint so everyone stepped aside that''s pretty harsh! Even so that was the first time I've seen someone other than you carrying a huge sketchbook around," Yuri say after she saw that guy.

Did he just look this way and smile? For a second our eyes met... His eyes were so clear... They made me feel as if I were in...

Yuri took a picture of me went I'm still thinking and I didn't notice.

"Hey I wonder if he's in the art club," Yuri say.

"Eh"

"Come to think of it, after the opening ceremony today, they said that there'll be a meeting where the clubs explain their activities," Yuri puts her arm around my neck while saying.

I see there wasn't one in my junior high school but there might be one here. I want to join it... The art club.

 

We were all in the hall for the opening ceremony.

"Now we will have the clubs introduce themselves. We'll be starting from the cultural clubs. First will be art club, please."

Art club... Ah... It's that guy!

"Uhh. This is the art club. I actually don't have any explanation for our activities. It's not that it's interesting, so we welcome only those who are interested," after his saying everyone were looking at him with a confuse look.

When he was about to go down the stage, someone shouted.

"Yah!! Pabo!! We won't be able to gather new members that way!!" he say as he hit the guy on his shoulder.

Making everyone more confuse than before.

The guy that just came up the drag the other to the center of the stage where the mic is.

He let out a sigh before he begin talking.

"Let me correct him! We are the art club. We were founded last year. There are only two members, me and this guy! It's very lonely with only guys therefore, we will warmly welcome cute girls to our club. Everyone who is interested in art and we are welcome," he smile cheerfully and shot a wink.

Making all the girls blush.

All the other girls were chatting.

"What was that about?"

"That was kind of cute"

 

Yuri POV

That sound interesting maybe I'll join the art club as well...

 

______________________________________________

 

Kay a short update how is it?? Comment okay ^.^