How we know each other

Art club

 

"I have the feeling that I will get a love chance! Those two quite stood out, so I'm sure everyone is thinking of joining the art club! If we don't hurry, we probably won't get in" Yuri say as she drag me to the booth.

Why is she so hyper? Usually she would even care to join any club, why is she acting so weird? 

"Argh! I knew it, they're all lining up for the art club and yet the other clubs, booth don't have any applicants!" Yuri said after seeing lot of people there.

 "AH! That's the person from just now," Yuri said went she saw the person who enter the stage last.

That person stand up and pretend to wipe his tears using the tissues in his hand and say, "I am terribly sorry. Since there are too many people applying for our club and we can't fit everyone in our extremely small club room. Therefore, right now, we will hold an audition for those who wan to enter the club."

After hearing that everyone was like what-there's-an-audition look on their face.

That person continue, "Everyone please draw whatever you like on this piece of white paper. Among those, we would choose people who draw good drawing."

"No way! What should I do, loveyoursmile!? I can't draw," Yuri was panic after hearing that.

No way... even I don't have confidence...

"maybe he's not as cool as I thought"

"right I can't draw!"

"more like... that was way too enthusiastic"

Some girls there said.

Everyone who were there let out a sigh while walking away to other booth.

"Eh...wait you don't have to go away!" he shouted after seeing everyone walking away.

Everyone walked away while both of us were still standing there not know what to do.

"No way, it's just the two of us left," Yuri said.

Out of the blue, someone from the back say "Show me that sketchbook."

I turn and saw the guy who is wearing the colourful shirt.

"Show me" he say again and grab me sketchbook.

"Wait! Uhm... I'm not that good at drawing..." I said went he was busy flipping through my sketchbook.

The other guy lean on his shoulder while his flipping through.

"Do you love drawing?" he ask after finishing looking through my sketchbook.

"Uhm..I'm...not good at talking...so I can't express my feeling in words very well...but when I draw, I have the feeling that I can express what I feel...I love painting," I said shyly.

"So she passed, huh?" he said to the other guy and added "then it's decided, the members of the art club this semester will be four."

'Huh!? Four!? Only four!?" the other guy said in shock.

"Painting are something you draw in quiet right? I prefer it this way," he said 'I mean, because you started that stupid audition thing... everyone left."

"Follow me, I'll show you the club room."

An art club with only four people me and Yuri and this senpai and that senpai Yuri likes...

" It's at the corner of the second floor of the old school building. It's worn down, but it's elegant" he said while turning his head to face us as he talk.
"This is our castle."

"Uwaah... it has such a retro look!! Awesome! I've onlly seen such a room in dramas!" Yuri ran into the room when she saw it.

'Alright, I'll leave all the other explanation to you. Today we just have to explain, so we can go home soon," the guy that is inside the room said. ( the one wearing the colourful shirt )

" You're leaving it to me?!! Geez you really do everything as you please!" the other guy say back.

"Don't let it bother you. He's always like that. Ah, let's see... you can use whatever you like in the room and create what you want. You can use any materials that you like. The two of us have gathered quite a lot you see. Even though we look like this... we truly love painting and creating," he said to us and added.

"Well, I'm more into plaster and the female body...my specialty is the mysteries of the female body. Nice huh? This is exactly what art is about."

"And that guy... likes painting that kind of picture?" I said as I point to the drawing.

He turn and look at me.

"Amazing! did you paint this, senpai? It's really beautiful! Such simple colours" i ask himwhile looking at him.

He used such simple, pale colours.

For a moment, our eyes met. He than turn his head to the other side where i can't see his face.

"Ah! That's right, we haven't introduced our self yet. What is your name?" the other guy said as he rest his chin on my head.

"I'm Youngmin and this is MInwoo. We are both 2nd years!" Youngmin senpai said while putting his arm around Minwoo senpai shoulder.

"Ah! I'm Yuri and this is loveyoursmile. We are 1st years! i guess you already know that."

"Yup, yup," Youngmin senpai siad.

" I'm so glad that we got some cute new members! Let's be nice to each other! Don't run away. Come again tomorrow," Youngmin senpai said as he wave goodbye to us.

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Sorry for not updating for so long was busy with school and exam so here's a long update.

I did not edit or reread it so there might be same mistake in it.

Hope you like it ^.^