First day of school

Art club

 

Everything is in loveyoursmile(you) POV if not steaded 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Annyeong Loveyoursmile'' someone say to me from the back.

I turn my head and saw that Yuri was the one who greet me just now.

"Annyeong Yuri" I say while smiling 

"We even chose a high school where we wear normal clothes," she say after seeing what I'm wearing (sweatshirt and jeans).

She added "Why are you wearing how you usually wear when you're at home".

"Ehh but I smear my clothes with paint colours all the time so I don't have any pretty clothes" after hearing what Yuri say.

"Hmmm painting are more important that love or dressing up right?" she say as she already know what the answer will be.

"What a waste and you're such a beauty too if you would doll yourself up" she added.

Loveyoursmile(15). Today, I will be starting high school.

I chose the same high school as my childhood friend, Yuri. It's a famous school for it's old school building with a retro look.

 

"Wow, look! look! The cherry blossoms are so beautiful" Yuri say happily when she saw the tree near the entrance of the school. 

"Awww it was a very good decision to choose this school. I have a  feeling that I'll get a new love, it's the start of my youth!!"

Yuri is so energetic but it really is beautiful.

No... I'll mix shell pink with pearl white. If I were to draw something now... Would it be this blue sky? Or the cherry blossoms?

Yep a storm of flower, the start of something new... That's the feeling of this painting.

"Someone's coming" I say to Yuri.

"Huh? Who?" Yuri say in surprise.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment if you have anything to say even it's bad it's okay with me.

That's the only way I can learn.

Guses who's the one Loveyoursmile saw.