Not Just a Dream

All That Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yerin



I stared at the gorgeus lady beside me, stuffing her beautiful face with a cushion, as she muffled all her scream. She must be irritated but she just turn those feelings into screams and some antics like that.

 

Indeed, behind that "cold vibe" of hers, is a warm heart and a kind soul.

 

Well, that cold vibe is just evident when she's not smiling and when you just don't know her. At first glance, yes, she may be intimidating. But hell, when you have known her or even just saw her smile, or perhaps hear her laugh, then you'll know... You're mistaken. She's clearly an angel.

 

A goddess... for me.

 

Our YeoSinB.

 

My full attention were to her when I felt her feet touch me.

 

Did she just kick me?

 

 

I turn my head to check her... And, it's hard to stop myself from giggling.

 

 

Heol.

 

 

She's kicking like a child and flailing her arms - it must be her way of 'throwing tantrums'. I just fondly watch her doing this. Well, the view is just so adorable, am I right? I just let her do what she wanted, and just seconds later I found myself replaying 'her dreams' earlier on my mind, which, to be honest is actually not a dream.

 

 

It is just not a dream.

 

 

It really happened.

 



The only difference is that, in her dream, she's awake, sitting on a bench and talking to someone who's not even looking at her. Instead, in the real world, I would always be looking at her, even if she isn't awake. In reality, what happened is that, she's sleeping on the couch and I went near her. At first, I was just planning to make sure that she's comfortable. It's hard to dance if you have stiff neck or a part of your body hurts. And more so with the reason that, I just want her to be comfortable - at all times, if the circumstances permit. However, while I'm looking at her, I felt this overwhelming feeling to tell her my feelings.

 

 

There's no harm anyway.

 

 

And, so... I did.

 

 

I told her that I have a secret.

 

I was actually surprised that she hummed.

 

And, just like talking to her in real life and confessing my feelings. I looked at her seriously and told her those words I wanted her to know, just like how I have always wanted to, but I can't... and I would end up just putting it as a 'Yerin who loves skinship and well, someone who really loves her members'.

 

Ah! But I really do love my members. It is just my love for her is different.

 

I told her that secret - that secret. That I like her more than a friend. I told her to believe me, knowing that perhaps If I told her in person, she would take it as a joke, or that I'm just flirting, like how I usually do. She mutters something, though I don't get it.

 

I wished I did get it though.

 

Or rather, I wish I have her.

 

And, that's why I told her, when she woke up, that I heard her say something but I didn't get them.Then, I continued. I remember, I whisper something like this:

                 "I like you. It's frustrating how I say it to you in person and you won't believe it or you'll just take it as an expression of love from a close friend.

                 Though, I understand.

I admit it. I'm clingy and touchy to others so you might think I'm not serious. I just can't bring myself to say it to you, in a serious way. In the way that I can insist that I really mean it when you take it as if it's something common. I'm scared.

But believe me, I really like you, and it is more than what you’ll find between a friend or a sister.

 

And, I think I love you... more than anybody else will."

 



I know I'm confessing to someone sleeping and... And that's pretty stupid of me. And, of course, I didn't expect her to react, that is why I'm so surprised when I heard her voice. She is asking for a name to someone like she badly needs to hear her name.

 

Maybe, she's just dreaming right now, I thought.

 

I don't know what has gotten into me but I shouted my name in response. My mind thought that maybe that would matter. That maybe, I can be that one she's asking about. That one whom she looks like she desperately need to know - to have - and to whatever need it is.

 

 

"Yerin! I'm Jung Ye Rin!"

 

 

Then, as absurd as it is, I woke her up.

 

I don't know why but I became jealous to the girl on her dreams. My mind thought that maybe I'm that girl in her dreams. Or perhaps, I just got jealous just to know that the girl in her dreams is also confessing to her and she just heard what I said. I thought, it's my words and it's my Eunbi. I'm really the one saying those words, not any other one.



But, at this very moment, I really think that she has heard me, maybe in her subconscious mind and now she's just thinking that it's only a part of her dream. But, in reality, I was really saying those to her.

 

I'm right, arent I? I'm that girl in her dreams.

 

 

I'll claim it. I will.

 

If I'm not that one, then I will be.

 

I'll make it be me.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 


"Hey, Eunbi-ah, aren't you done doing your antics?" Yerin , then touch her feet to stop it from moving. "It's been decades since you started doing that. At least change your position."

 


"Hey to you too, but you're also smiling like a fool, staring into empty space. I'm actually waiting for a butterfly to perched at you." SinB told her laughing.

 

"Na na na navillera!~~" She sang and raised her hands up in the air like she's enjoying it too much.

 


Yerin laughed and continued the song." kkumeseo kkaeeona nanana nabillera!~~ (Wake up from your dreams, Na na na navillera!~~)", imitating Yuju's voice while suddenly doing the choreo for that part.

 


They then continue the song but fails because they can't stop themselves from laughing.



Yerin tried calming down herself as she sits down on the couch again. Then an idea hits her.

 

Yeah, let's wake up from our dreams, shall we?

 


"Sinb-ah, I have something to say to you."


SinB shut from imitating her co-members as she sings one of their hit songs, "Navillera". She then looked at her unnie.

 

"Yeah, what is it?"


"Sit down first" Yerin said as she tapped the space near her, gesturing for SinB to sit down.

 

"I'll tell you a secret."



SinB's eyes grew large at what she has heard.

 

It sounded familiar. It is just like her dream.

 

Though, the weird vast grass land is just the cold tiles of their room, and she is the one who would sit right now. And they're not alone. In fact, Sowon and Eunha were just on the other room. She sighed.

 

I'm probably just getting paranoid.

 

"Are you listening? You'll regret it if you're not. I won't tell this again." Yerin said.

 

Deja vu? SinB thought.

 


"I like someone."

 


Omo! It really can't be. Stop thinking Sinb-ah. Stop. SinB told herself.

 


"Hahaha, what are you thinking SinB-ah? You look so adorable looking confused like that." Yerin said in between her laughs.

 

"Are you making fun of me unnie? I just told you all of that as a part of my dream! Don't you dare!" SinB said glaring and pointing at Yerin.


"Do you think I'll make fun of you?" Yerin said in a low tone of her normal voice which just makes her sound and look so serious.


SinB didn't say anything but her gaze softens as she looked longer at Yerin's eyes.



"What will you do If I told you that I'm that girl in your dreams?"

 

 

For some seconds, she took the time processing everything. She just stared at her, gauging if her favorite unnie is just teasing her about her dream.

 

She just can't believe what her unnie is saying. She was tongue-tied to say at least. She can't say anything. Her mind is swimming in the deep ocean to find for words to say but in the end, she just find herself resorting to laughing and ignoring what she's thinking - ignoring those feelings she shouldn't have. Well, that's what she thought.



"Pfft!!~~ Seriously? Don't push it too hard unnie." SinB said, laughing and acting like she's trying so hard not to laugh after. Somehow, she finds it really funny. Funny, in the way, that she cannot stop herself from laughing....

 

From laughing at herself...

 

Because somehow, she's also hoping that the girl in her dreams is this unnie infront of her.



Yerin chuckled and pat her head as she stands up while getting the plate on the table. Then she walked slowly towards the kitchen. Then, there's SinB still looking at her a little bit confused, with dusts of pink on her cheeks, and just literally sitting there, following Yerin with her gaze.

 

Yerin stopped on her tracks and turned to look at SinB. She spoke in a slow and quiet manner.

 

"SinB-ah, that's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter