2:30 hours ; Woolgar Crater

Our Own Galaxy

Pitiful. 

Thats how I feel about myself right now. I did not sign up to be an astronaut just to be hanging in the space. Everything went wrong today. I am so done with my life right now to even cry. Like, what man cry in space? I should be crying of happiness not because I'm dying. 

*Flashback*

"Jeung, listen to me will you! Do not panic!" Taecyeon shout over to his partner. "Easy for you to say, this thing will blow up soon Taec. We really need to leave it!" Jeung argues back while cleaning his tools. 

'T-5 before self-destruct' 

"Sh*t! I'm outta here!" Jeung says while running away.

"That basta... ugh!" while Taec is still trying to fix the hoverboard. "This is the reason why they should not make new things and made me try it!" Taec gave up on fixing the new 'deathnator'. 

Unfortunately, the hoverboard blow up with Taec only meters away from it. With a leg tied around the shield he used, he was sent to the space. (This is a bit futuristic so ignore the irrelevant logic part) 

*End of flashback* 

"I miss him" Taec tried to find his purpose to continue living. 

I should not be giving up now, Wooyoung is out there. Very ironic, I went to the Woolgar crater to seek new finding. Ended up being blown away. Must be karma. I push Wooyoung away, now this Woolgar crater push me away. 

"Hello? This is astronaut Taec. I'm still hovering above the Woolgar crater. Emergency, can somebody help me? Anyone? Can you hear me?" Taec tried using his portable communicater. 

With his life slowly ending, Taec just hope that at least he still could confess his feelings to the love of his life. Trying to opress his tears while sobbing, he start recording himself in hope of someone hearing his last moment.

"Hi, my name is Ok Taecyeon. I'm an astronaut. Currently hanging in space after my hoverboard blow up. My last known location is at Woolgar crater." 

Taecyeon starts to breath harshly as the oxygen level is dangerously very low. 

"If you hear this, I might die already. So, as my last will. I would like to thank my parents and family. They always support me in whatever I did with my life. Next, I would like to confess my feelings to my subordinate. Jang Wooyoung. Baby, I love you. So very much. I'm sorry for not confessing earlier and pushing you away" with tears rolling down his eyes. 

"Im sorry for not admitting my own feelings. I love you Wooyoung-ah"

'buzzing sound' 

"Taec?" a voice came from the communicator.

"Is someone there?!" Taec asked excitedly.

"We can hear you actually, but I think your communicator is broken. We have been trying to reach you since the first 30 minutes." Shin said over the communicator. 

"Your baby is fine and madly blushing right now. We'll arrive soon" Shin ended his report.

"I love you too" came a heavenly voice before his communicator broke for real. 

Now, he literally the happiest man on space.