BAEKHYUN THE CRYBABY 2- new update

Just Too Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun couldn't believe that he and his dearest friends had possession of jongin's phone. But wait, why was Baekhyun so upset if he had Jongin's phone? Having the latter's phone meant that if he returned it, Jongin would be thankful, then Jongin would have to love him. Luhan and Kyungsoo stopped bickering over what to do with the phone and watched their friend, who had a wide smile on his face.

"Give me the phone." Baekhyun put his hand out for Luhan to place it in his palm. Luhan was about to give Beakhyun the phone.

"Stop. Don't you see his face, even I can't look that evil." Kyungsoo pulled Luhan away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun grabbed onto Luhan's other hand and pulled him closer to him. Kyungsoo did the same thing. This lasted for a minuet straight until Luhan yanked both of his hands back, dropping the phone. 

"Im fragile guys and you know that." Luhan pouted and sat at the teacher's desk. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both eyed the phone laying on the cold floor. Luhan noticed what was going on and wanted to help resolve this.

"Ready, set, go. Luhan waved a tissue and both friends jumped on the phone, but Kyungsoo was quicker. After he grabbed the phone he ran out the room at full speed, leaving behind a smiling Luhan and a fuming Baekhyun.

 

 

Kyungsoo kept running not really knowing where he was going because his sweat fogged up his glasses. He turned the corner and smacked dead into something hard. His glasses fell and he instantly searched for them, while chanting sorry to who or whatever he bumped into.

"Sorry, stranger." kyungsoo felt the frame of his glasses and soon another hand on top of his. He instantly pulled his hand back.

"Its okay, hear let me help." The person helped kyungsoo up.

that voice... only one person has that voice

"Kim Jongin!!" kyungsoo practically screamed.

"Yes its m- wait is that my phone?" Kyungsoo knew he was screwed. Jongin picked his phone off the floor and was relived that it wasn't cracked. Kyungsoo on the other hand tried to make a run for it but failed because he didn't put his glasses on. Jongin put his hand on kyungsoo's shoulder and turned him around so he could face him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter