BAEKHYUN THE CRYBABY

Just Too Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun and Luhan said at the same time. They skipped towards Kyungsoo, who was behind the teacher's desk mixing chemicals. The small boy looked up, hitting his head on the top shelf.

"Ow, wha...what do you want? Cant you see I'm busy." Baekhyun and Luhan looked at each other, then at the boy looking for his glasses on the floor. Baekhyun rushed over to Kyungsoo's side with luhan following behind. Searching on the floor Kyungsoo felt something that was like a phone. Picking it up, he turned around and headed to where Luhan and Baekhyun were talking.

"Hey, I found a phone." Kyungsoo waved the phone in the air, staring at the wall behind Baekhyun.

"Uh..Kyungie baby we're over here." Baekhyun had his hands on each side of Kyungsoo's head so he could face them. Luhan came over and saw the phone in Kyungsoo's hand. There's only one person with a fancy 6s and that's the school most popular boy.  Kim Jongin.

"Where did you find that phone Kyungsoo." Luhan was panicking and his hands were flailing in the air. 

"On the floor, why?" Kyungsoo dangled the phone in the middle of the air. Luhan snatched the phone from Kyungsoo's hand. Holding it carefully Luhan turned it on and there it was a picture of the famous jongin.

"Oh ... this is jongin's." Luhan held it up to Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun snatched it from Luhan's hand.

"Wait..The Kim Jongin?" Luhan nodded his head.

"As in the football player jongin?" Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter