NERDS AND JUST PLAIN BABIES

Just Too Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun..baekhyun..BAEKHYUN!" Luhan was furious he hated being ignored, especially from his best friend. looking in the direction Baekhyun was staring, he sees a guy with glowing tan skin running around with a football. With a disgusted face, he pokes Baekhyun finally getting his attention and points at the school's football captain. He sees a crimson red shade grow on his best friends face and that can only mean...... no..no... shaking his head Luhan gets up ignoring Baekhyun's questions as to why he's upset.

"First of all why.... why him...h.he...he's like a god." Rolling his eyes Baekhyun can't believe that his friend is overreacting like this. it's not like he's going to get the guy anyway, Baekhyun knows better than to get his hopes up.

"Calm down, Luhan. I'm not going to even get with him, I know better." Giving Baekhyun the original are you sure look, he huffs out a breath when his friend responds with a simple nod. Ring...ring. Lookin at his phone Baekhyun remembers they have to get back to the science lab to meet with Kyungsoo. Their other best friend with the glasses. rushing to collect their things, Baekhyun drops the most valuable thing he carries with him everywhere at all times.

His diary....

 

 

"Woohoo, damn you sure know how to play a good game." Chanyeol patted Jongin on the back to congratulate him on his win. Chanyeol's team was beaten 32-45 against Jongin's team.

"I guess it helps when your life is all about basketball..."

"And es." Chen the towel boy for the team. He became the towel boy last summer when he didn't make the cut, I guess 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter