Date

Beast Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR 

 

Later that night, Dara decided that she should reply to his text message. She didn't want to seem rude or anything. 

       

Sorry didn't see the message. Haha, you wish! :p 

 

She clicked sent and then continued reading in her book. She was very tired and wanted nothing but to sleep but she couldn't put the book she was reading away. It was just so interesting and captivating that she had to continue reading. 

 

Her phone ringed, indicating she received a message. That was fast, she thought. 

 

You are still awake? 

 

Dara wasn't she sure if she should reply to his message or not. But she felt guilty for making him wait earlier that day. So she decided to respond.

 

Yeah, reading a book. Why are you awake? 

 

And so Dara and Jiyong continued texting that night. And the night after and after. Both of them were surprised of how easy it was to text each other back and forth. 

 

_____________________________________

 

What are you doing later today? 

 

She looked at the message, wondering what he meant by that. She had one class left and she was thinking of going home and sleep the rest of the day because she was so exhausted. 

 

Mm, nothing really. Why? 

 

Would you like to go out? 

 

Dara stared at the text for a moment,  trying to understand the meaning behind it. Was he asking me out? Or did I misunderstand? Like duh he is asking you out, doesn't need a genius to know Dara. 

 

She was confused on what to do. Should she take that risk? Maybe it would be fun? Dara isn't interested in any kind of relationship at the moment.  She is the type of girl that will flirt here and there but won't get too deep. She heard from her friends about how relationships only bring chaos and she doesn't want that, not now and not anytime soon. 

 

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into? I don't want a relationship at all! But wait... He wasn't asking me for a relationship, he is just asking to go out. A date, it might be a friendly date... Right? Should I go out with him just to see? It would be fun right? Ugh what am I thinking.. 

 

Mm, go out? Where? 

 

I don't know, if you are free today in the evening we can go to dinner.. If you want? 

 

Dara read the message and her mind was a mess. She is confused and indecisive if she wants to go or not.  Dinner? Hmm, should I go? I don't know I'm kinda confused... Maybe it would be nice.. 

 

Yeah, cool.. 

 

Ok, pick you up at 7 then ? 

 

Make it 8. 

 

Ok. See you then ms Park ;)

 

 

Later that day, Dara has finished her classes and rushed home to get ready for her date. Aah, stupid! It's NOT a date! It's just , it's just.. It's just what? Ugh! Whatever, I have to decide what to wear! 

 

Dara was throwing clothes all over her room, trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. She was kinda nervous, and she doesn't have any idea why. It's not her first time going out on a date, but it's her first time going out on a date with someone she is kind of attracted to. 

 

She finished getting ready after an hour. She sat in the living room and waited for him to call her. It was 08.05 and he still hasn't called. Where is he? Wow, how can someone be late on the first date?! Ugh! 

 

A ring stopped Dara from her thoughts. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hey Dara, I'm almost near your home" 

 

"Oh ok, I will wait for you outside then" 

 

"Ok, see you" 

 

They hung up and both were excited and nervous at the same time. Minutes later Jiyong saw Dara standing outside waiting for him. He slowed the car and parked in the side of the road then went out to greet her. 

She looks so pretty. She always does 

 

"Hey" Jiyong said in a small voice with a smile.

 

"Hi" Dara said with a smile and tucked her hair behind her ear shyly. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter