.10

Beast Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR 

 

Dara and Jiyong have been dating for around 2 months now. Everything seems good, they are taking their relationship slow. They go out on dates, call and text each other often. Both of them feel comfortable in the set up they have. 

 

None of them told their friends about their relationship. They kind of had a silent agreement that they will be in a hidden relationship, although they didn't tell each other that. 

 

Dara couldn't tell Bom or Chaerin about her dating Jiyong, and she doesn't know why. She wants to tell them about it, but she never found the right time. And something keeps holding her back. Although Jiyong never told her to not tell her friends, but she has the feeling that Jiyong doesn't want anybody to know. Though it's confusing, it's comfortable for her because she doesn't want to be the center of attention. 

 

Yeah, I don't want rumors to come out. Jiyong has a lot of 'fangirls' and I don't want to be attacked. 

 

Dara was walking towards the library when her phone rang. She paused and looked at the screen to see Jiyong calling her. 

 

"Hey" she said when she accepted the call. 

 

"Hey babe, where are you?" 

 

Dara blushed when he called her that. She always blush when he calls her any sweet names, she is not used to it yet. Aaah, why am I blushing!!?! 

 

"Going to the library" she answered. 

 

"I'm waiting for you outside, come home with me" he said. 

 

He said it as s statement not as a question. Why is he saying it that way as if he already decided? Dara thought, but then shakes her head of that thought. He probably didn't mean it. 

 

"But I need to study" 

 

"You can study at my home, I'm waiting outside babe. Don't make me wait" he told her softly. 

 

"Mmm, okay. I'll see you in abit" she said and started heading towards the university exit. 

 

"See you babe" he said and hung up.

 

***

 

"So, this is my home." Jiyong said while opening the door to his apartment.

 

The apartment looked nice, it was a medium sized apartment with two bedrooms. The living room looked nice and cozy. The kitchen was big and spotless. 

 

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter