Part 3

Devil's Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieqiong was elected as Student Council President by a landslide of votes because Chaeyeon went around threatening everyone to vote for her girlfriend or else they would get their asses flamed. The happy angel was working in the office, overhearing the door to the student council open and her shoulders immediately jerked upward in surprise. Automatically, she looked to her side, staring out the window admiring the clear blue sky and the fluffy clouds of Celestial.

Chaeyeon tilted her head and confusedly looked at her girlfriend. "Jieqiong, we need to talk."

"Y- Yes!?" The angel's shoulders jerked up again. She answered but without moving her gaze away from the clear sky.

"… Did I do something wrong again?"

"N- Not at all!" Jieqiong’s cheeks immediately heated up. She played with the hem of her skirt while she rested her palms over her thighs under the table. 'It's not you, it's me.' She sighed.

"Are you sure you're not mad about me threatening all your colleagues?" The female devil walked over to the table and then faced Jieqiong, who turned away towards the door. "Jieqiong? You’re acting really strange…please say something."

'Uu... I want to escape.' Jieqiong closed her eyes tightly, hands holding onto the hem of her skirt tighter. She stiffened when she felt arms circle around her neck. "Chaeyeon…!" She silently stood up and made her way towards the door to escape. "Please let me go…"

"Where are you going now?" Chaeyeon asked, following her by the door.

"I... uh, um… the washroom." The angel panicked and put her hand on the doorknob, but the devil was immediately in front of her, an evil grin on her face. Jieqiong blushed furiously and looked away. "C- Chaeyeon..."

"What is it?" Chaeyeon grinned. "You seem to be unable to look at my face."

'WHO COULD LOOK AT SOMEONE'S FACE AFTER THAT YOU JERK?!' Jieqiong closed her eyes then bit her lower lip. "I- It's nothing."

"Could it be because of…" Chaeyeon walked closer to her, wrapping her arms around her neck. "Yesterday, is it?"

"Wh- What of… yesterday?" Jieqiong then laughed nervously, keeping her arms to her sides. Chaeyeon tiptoed and gently blew into Jieqiong's ear and nibbled on it gently, making her whimper. "Chaeyeon! D-Don't do that here!"

"Here? What about here?" Chaeyeon asked, gently pushing Jieqiong's face to face her. "Is it bad to do something like that here? Or are you expecting something else?"

"I- I- I—" Jieqiong's face got hotter up to her ears. "C- Chaeyeon! Stop this at once!"

"Eh? What's wrong?"

"N- Nothing." Jieqiong faced away, but for some odd reason, she couldn't move her legs. She couldn't walk away. Another blow into her ear. "—Yah, Chaeyeon! You stupid moron...Stop it!"

"Your face is soooo red like strawberries...how cute, my favorite." Chaeyeon grinned and then softly kissed the flustered angel on the lips. "Does that make it all feel better?"

Stealthily, Chaeyeon locked the door to the student council room, then wraps her arms around Jieqiong's neck again, pulling her towards her as she settled her back against the door. The kiss slowly turned from innocent to passionate, tongues battling for dominance. Judging for a reaction, Chaeyeon broke the kiss and looked at Jieqiong's cute face, who immediately look away.

Her breathing was exhausted and her hands were neatly resting on the female devil's waist. "Oh?" Chaeyeon smiled then removed her arms from Jieqiong’s neck. With a smile, she tugged on Jieqiong's tie and let it loose.

"C- Chaeyeon, wh- wh- what are you doing?" Jieqiong panicked, grabbing Chaeyeon's hands with her own.

"Well, taking off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter