Part 1

Devil's Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavens called every single young angel to attend a new high school in the universe beyond the earth’s atmosphere, called “Celestial” to co-exist with devils. It was a project created by God and the Demon King to try and develop peace between the two different worlds.

Zhou Jieqiong is a young bubbly angel with a cheerful personality. She’s funny, good spirited, and even easy on the eyes in the looks department with her innocent doe-eyes, long brown hair, sharp nose, thin lips, and glistening skin.  She could turn things that may seem mundane and not exciting into things that are. If she’s not in a good mood, she’ll hide it so that she can look happy all the time.  Rain or shine, Jieqiong will always have a smile plastered across her face.

When she overheard what was going on, she happened to be the only angel thrilled to go to the new school and meet “the devils”, unlike the others.

=

Jung Chaeyeon is a female devil with a character that isn't excitable, or motivated to move things along. Though she was beautiful with jet-black hair, captivating eyes, plump lips, and Intensely u a l aura, she really hated having the attention of the whole underworld. Chaeyeon would always feel unhappy, like her life lacks meaning.

She enjoyed having time to be alone, but when she is alone it is vital to think about something important. Usually she thinks and asks herself ‘What did I do good and bad and how can I improve and fix these things?’

Her mother once said to her, “I don't know why you feel those feelings, but know that you're not the only feeling them. We all go through hard times or times where we just can't figure out what we want. I'm sure you'll come back to your old self soon. Just give yourself time to work through this phase and think about what might be causing these feelings in relations to what's going on in your life right now.”

And before Chaeyeon left for school, her father said to accept her wrong doings, find someone that she loves, and have a fresh new start in Celestial.

But Chaeyeon was furious when she caught the news about having to attend school with angels. Because the truth is, she was simply bitter that she didn’t get into Heaven. She doesn’t exactly remember what she did in her past life that made her become a devil, but she figured it must’ve been pretty damn terrible to end up living in Hell with her parents.

=

First day of school, the two opposite girls were assigned to the same homeroom. The teacher had a special seating chart to make sure all angels and devils had to sit together. So of course, Chaeyeon and Jieqiong’s desks were coincidentally seated next to each other.

Jieqiong was dressed in pure white, as angels do, and Chaeyeon wore an all black dress with a red fur coat.

You could tell from a mile away, that these two girls had nothing in common, whatsoever.

Though, the devil caught the angels eye right away and quickly greeted her first with a genuine smile.

“Hi there, my name is Jieqiong, I hope we can get a long well!” She reached out her hand for a handshake.

However, Chaeyeon did not greet back.

She shrugged and rolled her eyes. “Whatever, don’t talk to me.”

Jieqiong was a bit put off but recalled being warned about their race acting that certain way only because they naturally had a defense mechanism up.

She looked at her name tag instead.

“You seem stressed, are you all right Chaeyeon?” Jieqiong asked concerningly.

“If you ever need someone to talk to… I'm always here.”

The angel proceeded to tell the female devil that she should try play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter